‍‍Chapter 28

Aiden Pov

I haven't told ma yet about the love child that I have with Lea and today I was gonna tell her.

"Ma,I have to tell you something."I said to her as she put Avery down for a nap."Whats up hun."She said."I got a girl named Lea Pregnant."I said."I already know and I'm really disappointed in You Anthony,I expect more from you, you seemed so happy with Zendaya so why did you cheat on her.What can this Lea girl do that Zendaya can't? Nothing. Daya loves you Lea doesn't you should know this already." She said as she began to cry."Ma don't cry I'm sorry, what I did was stupid and I'm  trying to get her back, I love Zendaya ,she nothing like Lea.I want to marry her.I really messed up and I wouldn't be surprised if She left me and never came back." I said as I held back tears. "Baby it's alright, Just pray,put towards action.If you want her get her and keep her. You really tried her son,I wouldn't be surprised if she did leave you, you cheated on her and got the girl pregnant.You're repeating what your dad did."she said wiping her tears."I never mean to ma."I said."Aiden you were aware of what you was doing.Your mind didn't shut down when you was having sex with her,you knew what you was doing and you knew the consequences.So don't say I didn't mean to."Ma said."Yes ma'am. Who told you about the baby and does dad know?"I said."Daya told me and your dad does not know, oh won't you look at that he just pulled into the carport." Ma said."He gon beat my a** ma."I said.Dad then walked in and gave ma a kiss."Hey baby,wassup son." He said."Hey hun." Ma said."Hey dad."I said."Aiden has something to say."Ma said. I side eyed her and said "I got Lea pregnant dad." My dad punched me right in the chest."you a dumb a** nigga."dad said."Ouch!"I said holding my chest."You so retarded Aiden,why with her you know how she is."dad said."How is she?"Ma said."She's a gold digger when they dated she used all his money until he was broke" Dad said."Punch him again."Ma said."Maa!"I said.Dad punched me again in the arm."Man punch me again,we will be in this living room fighting ,I'm not even gonna care if you my dad."I said becoming so angry."Try it lil nigga."Dad said getting all up in my space."We not fighting."Ma said as she got in between us."I'm cool,I'm so done,yes I  fu**ed her and enjoyed that shi* I don't care no more,I'll take care of my child and move on with life.If Daya don't come back she just won't .I don't care!Fuuuuccckkk it!"I said brushing past dad and leaving the house. I then left,driving to pick Ava'Marie and Ana'Maria from school. We then went to burger king. "Girls I have to tell you something."I said."What is it."they said in unison."Mommy and daddy might not be together anymore."I said."Whyyyyyyy!"Ava'Marie said."Whyyyyyyy !"Ana'Maria said copying her."I have a child on the way with another lady that's not Mommy's."I said."So we might have a little brother or sister?"Ava'Marie said."Yes."I said."Mommy doesn't like the baby that's why you break up?"Ana'Maria said."Mommy doesn't like who is having the baby ."I said."So we won't be an happy family anymore?"Ava'Marie said."We can be a happy family just not together."I said."Daddy that isn't a happy family."Ava'Marie said.