✨Chapter 9✨[R]

Aiden pov
"Aiden I'm not your sex toy!I'm your girlfriend"Zendaya said as she laid on top of me as we laid in bed."But I'm horny babe."I whined."And I'm tired and Aggravated, Your hand got this one tonight."she said."This not fair,when you wanna fu** we fu** but when I want to you always tired and aggravated."I said as I turned on the lamp."Trevor turn off the light."She said."Dafuq I'm not trevor,oh so thats why you been tired lately, you been hoein around with that nigga?I thought you was over him" I semi-yelled."I haven't been messing around with him.I just accidentally called you him because you acting just like him."she said."Now I see why Yal aren't still together."I said."Now I see why you're just a quick fu**." She said."You da** right, I wanna fu**! I need some pu**y"I said."Well I'm not giving it."She said as She turned off the light.I was gonna get my pu**y. So I started to grab her butt and push her up on my hard member. She then said "Stop Aiden,I wanna sleep." I then said "Aight." As she got off me and turned her back towards me.So I decided to text Gigi
Text convo
Me-Wyd

Gigi-nun at home bored

I hesitated at first, but I sent her the message anyways.

Me-I'm horny

Gigi-I'm horny too, come over and we can be horny together.

End of Text Convo
I knew I was gonna regret this but I needed it.So once Zendaya was sound asleep,I snuck out. Once I got to Gigi house,she was looking hella fine. It reminded me why I fu**ed with her back then. She attacked me with a kiss. We started making out as I closed the door behind me."you got a Condom?"I said in between our kisses as I carried her up to her room."Of course."she said as I laid her on the bed and kissed on her neck and collarbone.I slipped my hand in her panties. Starting to massage her clit, starting slow and going fast. She moaned as she bit on her lip. She be hella weak tryna keep her cool, she just be jumpy. I slipped her panties off and took off my sweats and boxers. She bit on her lip as she stared at my di** . She sat up and started sucking me. I swear she always reading my mind. She was great at giving head, she had all of me in her mouth. She then slipped the condom on me seductively. She then got in doggie position, arching her back.Arch back game strong. I swear I love her sexual mind, because it was just like mines.She knows what I like, the positions I like, and I know her spots. I put myself in and out of her pussy,very fast as I grab on her butt. She moaned so much, it just mad a nigga go faster. I then laid her on her back.Kissing on her neck and collarbone as I slipped off her bra.As I sucked and licked on her breast. I slowly went inside her as her eyes rolled back and her feet curled up."shrimp fried rice."She moaned as she smiled. We both laughed.I then stared her in her eyes as she smiled. Thats when I realized the feelings I had for her never left. We then made out as I went in and out of her. Pu**y was real tight. She dug into my back as I went into her in a nice pace. Once we was done It was around 6 am. I got out of bed as she just stared in deep thought."Whats on your mind?" I said."I-I think I love you."she said. I paused for a second.I then walked towards her leaning over her giving her a kiss. Our kiss deepened as I got over her.She then flipped me over and got on top of me,straddling me."Gigi I have to go-"I said as she put her finger on my lips.She then started kissing on my neck and sucking on it.Low moans slipped out of me. She then grabbed my di** and put it inside her .She then bounced on my di** as we moaned.I groaned as she moaned.She was a beast on top.She be bouncing like crazy,popping splits on the di** too.As we made out and she rode me I accidentally slipped and said "I love you baby girl." She then kissed me."Gigi I gotta go"I said in between our kisses. She then got off my di**. I got out of bed leaving her wrapped in the covers. I took the condom off slipped my boxers and sweats back on. Now Ion trust Gigi like that so I cleaned out my condom so she won't try to use to get pregnant. You got be cautious with her 😂."Same time tonight."She said covering herself."Yea." I said walking out. In the car I had to think of an excuse to tell Daya cause I know she was gonna ask where I was. So I went over my sisters house so that my lie won't be completely be a lie. Using my spare key to their house I walked in on them in the kitchen having a heated love session.I then cleared my throat .Stephen and Ashlen jumped as I laughed."You little fu**tard why the fu** are you here!!"Ashlen said throwing a dish rag at me. I just laughed.Luckily they wasn't all the way naked.She only had a bra and panties on and he only had his bottoms on."Of all people why he had to have the key?I rather Gigi have it."Ashlen said as she put Stephen's shirt on.Stephen just chuckled and gave her a kiss. He then started cooking breakfast as we talked."What you want?"Ashlen said as we sat at the kitchen table."How often do yal have sex?"I asked."well we were about to do it until you barged in, but whenever the kids not home or whenever one of us wants to do it."Ashlen said."I bet you thankful Ashlen a sex addict."I said laughing. Stephen laughed and said"you already know." Ashlen rolled her eyes and chuckled."And if one of Yal don't want to do it."I asked."Then we pleasure ourselves."they said in unison."and me pleasuring myself always seems to turn him on so at the end of the day I get what I want.But its very rare for one of us to not to want sex."Ashlen said."Yal relationship goals as fu**."I said."but why you asking?"Ashlen said."well I wanted to fu** last night but Daya didn't soooo.....I went over Gigi's house and fu-" I said getting cut off by Ashlen slapping me in the face."What the fu** is your problem Anthony.You gon really fu** that girl when you know you got a girl thats down for your dumb a** you wait til she find out see how bad you fu**ed up.You know you'll be mad as shi* if she did that to you. And you know that shi* use to bother you when daddy did momma like that, you know that sh** use to bother you to see mama cry.So why do Daya like that.Huh? You want Ana Maria and Ava Marie growing up seeing Daya crying cause of you? Stop being selfish.You got a hand for a reason."Ashlen said as she began to cry. She then got up and left the kitchen. That slap hurt like sh** but seeing her cry hurt me the most. I Sat there thinking bout the nights I seen my mom crying. I then got up and went to her room."I'm sorry Len."I said, as I came into the room."Its like whatever, you do you, I can't tell you what to do. Shi* is like a replay, living the same way daddy did, you know what let's call daddy lets see how he feels." Len said. A lecture is on the way.
Phone call
Len-Daddy
Dad-what
Len-tell him what happened Aiden
Me-Well dad I cheated on Daya with Gigi
Dad- Why the fu** you did that son?
Me-A nigga was horny and Daya wouldn't give it to me, so I got it from Gigi
Dad-You know how stupid you sound. You let your di** think for you. You should have learn from me, cheating ain't cool at all. if I could redo things I would just so I wouldn't have to see Ashley cry. You got a good girl and you want her to go through that shi* for real. you should really hope she don't leave ya a**. That was some stupid sh** you did Anthony I outta slap your a** for that. you wouldn't want anybody treating your sisters and daughters like that. Thats gonna truly hurt Zendaya when she finds out you did that and You better tell her whatchu did, so the cut won't get deeper.*hangs up*
End of phone call
"Don't leave a diamond for a rock, thats all I say."Len said. "Yes ma'am."I said kissing her on the cheek. I then left. Once I got home Daya was staring at me."Where were you?"She said.