My Second Chance Mate

First I want you to know that this is my first story, I'm writing here in wattpad.

Second who ever reads this. I hope you like this story, if you could write or post a message that can help me improve this book that would be awsome :)

Third this book has strong language and mature content. Also my grammar probably isn't going to be the best and I'm sorry for that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Ella and I'm a werewolf from the pack, Fire Moon. My mom is the Beta's mate, she left us because my dad abused her constantly physically and emotionally. Then after that I was the one beaten, leaving scars or bruises behind, some are faded or gone because of the healing process.

After some time I started to wear over sized sweaters, sweats, or baggy jeans that made me look chunky. I was always bullied and teased about it. Some of it was over board but there was nothing I could do about it. I had no friends because people here turned on me or they're are a bunch of stupid people who judge without asking or hearing people's story.

My brother James was all I had, but not since my dad convinced him it was my fault mom left us. That day he immediately hated me and treated me like trash. I use to make up excuses for him since he was all I had left. But since my 17 birthday I stopped. I told him who my mate was and he said many painful things to me. It was was all it took for me to leave and go to Florida and live with Anna, my best friend since I met her on the internet. Since she found out about my story accidentally, when my dad beat me up in front of her with the web cam being on without us knowing.