Chapter 12: His Secret Comes out, Along With Painful Words

Sorry guys for the wait but here is my next update hope you like it.

+Beatrice

___________________________________

The next month we spend time with friends and family at our new home at the pool, at the garden, game room and the movie theater room all weekend. On the weekends Ash leaves in the afternoon's and comes until midnight. I ask him but he only shrugs and says it's just pack things nothing I don't need to worry about

But something isn't right, lately he snaps at me for asking where he is or why he's late. Sometimes I cook his favorite meals and he comes late happy but once he sees me standing there he looks away and goes to bed telling me I shouldn't have cook for him it's just a waste of time. It pained at first how he was treating me but it was turning into anger. Whatever he was doing I was going to find out, and soon.

______________________________

It was Wednesday like everyday of this month I got up at 6 o'clock and took a shower, dried my hair, heated the strainer, picked a pair of black undergarments, blue ripped skinny jeans, black v neck shirt, and a pair of vans. I curled my hair half way and put on some mascara and lip balm before heading downstairs. I eat breakfast and left on my new Mustang, that I got along with the new house that Ash brought me. Since we didn't talk as much the awkward silence was left, something I couldn't take anymore. I decided to drive on my own to school. I plugged my phone to the PC cord and listened to Sirens by Cher Lloyd while I was driving to school. As I reached the parking lot and turn off my car and walked away ignoring the whispers and looks I got from everyone. I reached to my first period seeing Ed and Anna smiling at me as I sat between them.

"Have you guys made up yet?" Anna asked hopefully, she noticed how Ash and I have separated less time together and got into more countless arguments. I shook my head and and rested my head on my arms, facing her as I felt tears slowly stream down on the side of my face. The pain was making Cristy my wolf whimper as she felt my sadness. We both died on the inside but we hid it from others except from Anna and Ed. Anna smiled sadly before giving me a comforting hug along with Ed before the rest of the day went by slowly.

______________________________

As the day went by in my sixth period I decide to leave the last ten minutes of class. Telling the teacher some lie of being "sick." She smiled apologetically and let me go home earlier. As I neared the parking lot I heard a familiar voice of my mates through the woods and I walked towards it listening to his conversation.

"I will be there in a few minutes don't worry." He said making me frown. "Brittany I'll be there to see our daughter, just give me a few minutes and I will get there." He said I felt my heart shatter and felt the tears welling on my eyes. "Okay i'll see you soon....Bye." He said before he turned around and looked at me in shock. "Ella it's not what you heard it was-" I cut him off before he said anything else.

"Not what I heard? You've been going to her for a month, treating me like shit, ignoring or snapping at me for trying to help you. But all you did is push me away leaving me heart broken. While you ran to your shank of a ex and that stupid kid who probably isn't even yours." I told him as my voice grew angrier and louder. He growled at me looking at me with anger in his eyes.

"She has a daughter that is mine, my flesh and blood. As well as Brittany is my first mate, my first love, my first heartbreak she was my first everything. You should know that all mates will always love their first no matter what. Oh wait you don't because you got rejected as soon as your mate saw you." He said making the pain through my chest spread it spread like fire burning, ignoring the pain. I saw regret, pain and sadness in his eyes. I ignored whatever he wanted to say, ignore his apologize and let my anger take over.