Chapter 13: Not his daughter

When I finally opened my eyes, I was in a dark room that looked like a basement. I was chained against a metal table with torturing weapons around the room with a light bulb that illuminated the room. I heard the door slam open after an hour later, my father came in with a evil smirk on his face. Along with other people who smelled rotten,  rouges.

"Well look who we have here. Boys the little slut of the has finally woken up from her beauty sleep." He said sneering  at me, as the other five chuckled at me.

"Well the abusive bastard of a father has finally shown up." I said to him with a voice full of venom. He looked at me with a shocked expression and recovered it with a smirk.

"So the bitch now has the guts to talk back at me." He asked me with his brows lifting, I smirked at him.

"Say's the asshole who has beaten his daughter since his mate left." I said he looked at me with a glint in his eyes.

"Maybe we have to shut that mouth of yours. What do you think guys, a bit of wolfsbane  won't affect her right?" He asked the rouges who cheered in approval. He went to the to the other side of the room and came back with silver knives and sliver  whips that made me cringe in fear, he noticed and smirked at me.

"What do you think Ella? The silver knives or the whips?" He asked tracing the silver knife against my stomach, making hiss in pain as it burned. He only smiled evilly.

"Fuck you, son of a-" Before I could say anything else he stabbed the knife and dragged it slowly across my stomach. I screamed in pain, while they laughed. As if they loved hearing me scream in agony.

"Wrong answer mutt. God if you where my daughter I would be ashamed on what you've turned out to be." He said.

"What are you talking about. I am your daughter." I said to him through clenched teeth, as I moaned in pain.

"That's what you think. Haven't  you ever wondered why I enjoyed hitting that whore? How I should have cared instead?" he asked sneering at me.

"She use to have a mate she was also rejected like you. But the difference is that I marked her without her permission. Seeing her was like seeing  my mate before she was killed. She reminded me of her, but she didn't care at all that I did it because her pain was going away and we stayed like that." He said "Then after I marked her and we got to know with her I realized she had your brother and you. I didn't mind at all at fist but after 5 years later she was acting weird leaving more often then she normally would. I followed her one day and walked into a cabin in the woods with her ex-mate fucking in a room upstairs. After that night she came home I confronted her and for the first time in my life I hit her and called her names. That's how it went by for years, she left me with you guys after the last time I beat her." He told me with a pained and recovered it with anger in his eyes. "Then you reminded me of her the way you look, talk, laugh and many other things. So I decided to take out my anger out on you." He said.

"Just because I was a reflection of my mother doesn't mean I was like her. Can't you see the fucking difference-" He cut me off slapping me across the face making me groan. I shifted a little away from him, but my stomach throbbed more in pain.

"I do not care. I will always see you as that shanks reflection." He told me as he grabbed a whip and started to hit me with it. I held my screams and choked on my sobs.

"P-please s-stop." I said stuttering, trying to breath calmly. He laughed and whipped me a few times before stopping and leaving with the other guys. They laughed with him, leaving me behind in pain.

_____________________________

I woke up that night hearing footsteps down the stairs. I shut my eyes tightly as my body shook in fear. The people who came in  stopped near me and spoke quietly, so I couldn't hear what they said.