Chapter 14: Coming back

Sorry guys for taking so long my draft somehow was erased and I had to re-write the whole chapter anyways, I hope you enjoy this update :)

____________________________________

Ash's POV (During the next hour after Ella left):

We all reached to a house in the woods in no man's land near our territory. We smelled Ella's scent but it was mix with something which I recognized and saw red.

"Kill every rouge, but hold the leader and bring him to me." My wolf commanded them. They bowed and took off killing all the rouges.....An hour later we where finished, Nathan brought me the leader and dropped him in front of me.

"Where is she." I commanded him to tell me. He only looked at me with hatred, but still showed fear when my wolf growled at him.

"She left about an hour ago when I was done with her. Hopefully the bitch will die with the wounds that I left." My wolf lost it and attacked him for hurting her and talking about her like that. He put up a fight but it was no match for mine and I ended up ripping his throat off and ripping him of by pieces. I searched to find her scent but it was useless it was gone.

"Fuck." I said as I shifted and punched the tree several times. Chris and Nathan pulled me away, I pulled away from them trying to relax. I shifted heading home with the others following behind me.

____________________________________

Ella's POV:

The first few days I spend them healing but as the days went by I hung around the pack house. Spending time with the guys and the pack members including the Alpha who found his mate a few weeks ago. She was the opposite from him instead of being confident she was shy, calm, friendly, spoke quietly. But when it came to defending others and setting boundary lines between bimbos and her mate she was a great Luna and mate. We had meet each other the day, I was fully healed and got to know her. She had a past as like mine where her father and pack hit her I guess that is what pulled us closer together, and she was also like my little sister.

When she met Daniel (her mate) . She was about to make a suicide attempt by throwing herself off a cliff that had a shallow river at the bottom. But just as she was near throwing her self he caught her and pulled her away from the cliff and hugged her tightly. From that day forward she left with him and came here before she left a note to her family and left. I was great full that she was here today. Now that I met her she was like the sister. I needed to spend time with her and help her anytime with anything she needed. As the Alpha spent time with us he reminded me of Ash. But he was more protective and possessive than Alpha Daniel, they spend there times snuggling or having war fights with every teenager in the house who would prank them, they where perfect for each other. Mason and Jaxson turned out to be the biggest softies I have seen. But also when it comes to sports or pranks they would be the #1 person you would like to team with. Also when you need someone to comfort you through on hard times they will always be there with you. Also I learned that they haven't found their mates but they hope to find them soon. Mia is a sweet girl she will be the girl who would fight for anything she against. She is also caring, club addict, fashionista, and many other things. Her mate Issac is like the possessive type of wolf and his description would be like and Jackson except he isn't a prank type of guy.

Today was Friday and we where getting ready to go back and return me back home. I got out the shower and changed into a pair of white undergarments, a crop top that covered my skin, black leggings, and a pair of flats. I strained my hair and put on lip balm before going downstairs and eating breakfast with every one we ate in conversations. I was distracted for a minute thinking of what Ash is going to do when he saw me, when Rose (Daniel's mate) was standing next to me waving her hand in my face looking at me with a worried expression.