Chapter 21: Hi There Little One

After hours of having rough sex and making love many times, we asleep in each others arms . I woke up later that morning when there was loud banging at the front door of the house.

"Baby get the door." I muttered at Ash sleepily against his chest. He muttered a few cuss words before gently rolling me off him, as he was got off the bed. Putting on a pair of boxers and shorts before he walked out the room. A few minutes later I heard a bunch of squeals and laughter. I lazily got up and changed into a white tank top and gray sweats before heading downstairs.

I entered the living room where the girls tackle me into a group hug, landing on the floor with them on top of me I groan. Then mother and Emily pulled me into hug.

"Congratulations sweetie." My mother said with an excided grin. I stood there confused as Ally came up to me with her phone as she had the camera on. I saw a dark black looking tattoo of Ash's name written in cursive. I blushed soon as the girls gushed on how beautiful it was and the guys congratulated me but didn't dare to come near me. They new how possessive an Alpha is when he and his mate has recently mated. But my dad and his gave me a hug since they were mated males, Ash and his wolf where a bit more calm about it.

Later that night the girls and I started to prepare diner. Meanwhile my mom and Emily baked a cake, the girls and I finishing cooking the spaghetti and meatballs. Some of us set up the table along with the food and wine before calling the guys to eat. Since they where busy watching and hollering for their favorite football teams on different sides because my dad, James, Ed, and Nathan preferred the opposing team. Soon after having a loud and amazing dinner we all waited for my mom and Emily to bring desert. I gave everyone their plates, spoons, or forks before I sat in my seat and waited to get my piece. I grabbed a fork before cutting a small piece of my cake, sniffing it before putting the fork down. I felt nauseous, having the urgency to throw up.

"Ella are you okay honey?" My mom said worriedly, everyone stopped their conversation and looked at me. I shook my head and quickly ran to the bathroom down the hall. Slamming the door open I went to the toilet and puked everything I just ate. Someone came in and pulled my hair away so I wouldn't puke on it, rubbing my back softly. I flushed the toilet and rinsed my mouth before brushing my teeth.

"Baby what's wrong? Are you okay?" Ash asked as he comes in wrapping his arms around me and nuzzling my neck. My wolf and sighed happily having him close to us. As my mom stood there looking at me worriedly.

"I think I ate to much and with the cake it might have caused my stomach to get upset." I said as I wrapped my hands on his neck, feeling drowsy.

"Honey go lay her down, she looks like a needs to rest a bit." My mom said to Ash, before she left kissing my cheek. He carried me bridal style towards our room and laid me there covering me up as he kissed my forehead. He went downstairs and told everyone what happened before coming back up. He laid on my chest as he snuggled me closer to him before we fell asleep.

___________________________________

It's been a few weeks since I threw up, and from there I kept getting worse. Everyone started to get worried but I told them it was fine probably a flu or something. Today was Sunday so I decided to go visit Ash's parents since mine where there already. My mate had to attend into some meeting with other Alpha's. I pulled into their drive and turned off the car and headed to the front door before knocking. A few seconds later Emily opened the door smiling when she saw me.

"Hi honey. Are you feeling any better so far?" She asked softly as she pulled me into a hug.

"A little. But don't worry I'll be fine soon." I said pulling away from the hug. She led me outside where David, the twins, and my parents where. As soon as the twins saw me they ran towards me and hugged my legs tightly making me laugh slightly. I picked them up and sat them on either side of my hips as they wrapped there hands on my neck kissing my cheeks as I walked towards the adults.