Chapter 4: New Beginnings

When Ally woke me up at ten thirty I got up and took a shower. Changing into a black v-neck, white skinny jeans and a pair of flats. After drying and brushing my hair I left it in waves. I went downstairs, finding Edgar and Lucy eating breakfast so I joined them eating pancakes with coffee. A few minutes later Anna and Ally came from upstairs and joined us.

We all finished quickly and went into Ally's Honda Civic, that she got a few months ago as a birthday gift from her parents. Twenty minutes later we arrive, there was mostly teenagers including werewolf's from the pack and others, children, mom's and elder people. We all walked into several stores to find a new waredrobe. Meanwhile I waited in a seat that was in the changing room section. After 10 minutes they all came with piles of clothes that looked my size or near.

"Anna, what the hell you said some clothing, not the whole store rack." I said in a irritated tone, that made them laugh.

"Oh Ella. You should know when you shop with Edgar here. You will shop until you're broke or get kicked out." I sighed and muttered a few cuss words under my breath and walked to the dressing room. I tried out all the outfits, which truned out to be okay for me but they loved them all.

___________________________________

.
.
.
.
.

4 hours and 25 shopping bags later.

After walking around the mall and buying lots of pairs of different shirts, tank tops, crop tops, night growns, dresses, jeans, skirts, shorts. Damm those people even bought all types of underwears and bras from Victoria's Secret. We where finally done, we set all the bags in the car's trunk and went inside to go eat Taco Bell at the food court.
When we all order and got our food we went to a booth.

"Edgar. What kind of hair style are you planning to pick for Ella's hair?" Lucy asked. We all turned our heads and looked at him and waited for him to answer. He smirked while he looked at us.

"It's a surprise for all of you, even you can't know Ella." He answered grinning.

"Oooo man. I hate surprises can you give us a hint at least." I said.

"Nu-uh. Sorry guys but you have to see and wait. Now come on lets go my friend is expecting us any minute now." He said. We all stood up and threw our trash away and walked into a beauty hair salon. When we walked in a girl with red curly hair, green eyes and stood near my height greeted us.

"Hi I'm Lexi. You must be Edgar's friend that we wanted to try a new look am I right?" She said while smiling at me, I nodded.

"Yeah that's me. I'm Ella." I said smiling.

"Great come on let's get started. I have the perfect look for you." She said before shaking my hand. I followed her and she patted a comfortable chair next to her, I hopped on it and let her do her work.

__________________________________

1 hour and 30 minutes later

She went from washing my hair, drying the wet parts, to cutting waist lenght hair. Then she started to apply some other products that I knew it change some what of my hair. While wrapping it in tin foil she put me under some machine, then she took me out and took it all off. She led me back to the seat and grabbed a curler and started to curl my hair. When she turned me to the mirror my hair was curled into what looked like long layers with some caramel hilights that made it look really great and it was cut up to half way on my back, making it look darker and softer. When I get up and look at my friends, who where talking in a group among themselves, I cleared my throat loudly. Four heads snapped to look at me and started to squeal.

"Ella. That new look makes you look so hot." They said in union, I smiled shyly and thanked them and Lexi. Before we left to the pack house and started basic training for defending and attacking two hours. Then we ate dinner and talked for an hour, before we all went to bed and fell asleep.