Chapter Two: New Home

Beep!!! Beep!!! Beep!!!

My blaring alarm clock woke me up at 4:30 in the morning. I yawned and turn it off from the night stand. I went to the closet and grabbed a long fitting cotton sleeve shirt, joggers and a pair of undergarments. I went to the bathroom and took a quick 15 minute shower. I got out and got dressed also adding a pair of white converse to my outfit. I grabbed a sheet of paper and a pen and wrote:

Dear asshole's who I live with. I'll be gone by the time you read this. Yesterday was my final blow from all of you. I thought of every single one of you as family, but you all treated me like trash. I never cared, until my mate rejected me and looked at me with his eyes full of disgust and hatred. Since everyone thinks I'm worthless and pathetic I'll let you guy's live the rest of your lives without me. I was a mistake or like my brother would say a "rejection" ready to leave .

Good Bye. Ella

I grabbed my laptop and put it in the duffle bag as I walked downstairs. Heading towards the garage and drove my black Chevy Silverado and headed to a 24 hour diner. I quickly ate breakfast and went to the closest airport. When I got there I grabbed my bag and headed in and purchased a plane ticket to Florida. While I waited I sended a message to Anna saying I would get there in 5-6 hours. She replied saying that she will be there, so she can drive me to the pack house.

The intercom announced our plane had arrive and that we needed to aboard soon. I got up, picking up my bag and walked into the plane. I sat in the middle row next to the window, grabbing the computer out of the duffle bag and read for a hour. I put it away and fell asleep seconds later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 hours later

I woke up in time to hear the airplane would be landing in ten minutes. I braided my hair into a fish braid and stood walked to the bathroom, splashing water on my face. After drying my face I walked out, a couple minutes and the plane landed. I grabbed all my belongings and walked out the plane and to the front of the airport. I saw Anna standing there with a guy next to her, he seemed near her age.

"Ella!" She shouted and ran to me. I embraced her, giving her a long bear hug. She walked me over to guy and introduced me.

"Ella. Meet Edgar, my best friend and member of our pack." She said. He was a cute guy with brown hair, hazel eyes, with some muscle, he stood 6'7. He smiled and shook my hand while he kissed my cheek, I slightly blushed and smiled.

"Hi Ella. I'm Edgar nice to meet you. Anna has talked about you all the time. She couldn't wait until you got here." He said as he introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you Edgar. I bet she did, I hope you don't mind her talking constantly about me." I said smiling.

He laughed lightly. "Sweetie, I couldn't have bothered. Its about time I finally see her best friend face to face. Which you are prettier than she mentioned." He said making me smile even brighter.

"Okay enough chitchat. Let's go to the house, then we hang out there or go to the mall." Anna said.

We walked outside and got into a red mustang and left to the house. It took an hour and a half, until we got out the human vision. She finally parked in front of a large white two story house. We all got off the car and walked in.

"Welcome to your new home Ella." They said in unison, I smiled and hugged them. "Here let's get to your room so you can rest a bit." Anna said.

They walked to the stairs and led me to the second floor to the left. At the end of the hall she opened the last door and showed me a room. It had grey walls and a white ceiling, two large windows with light steaming, lighting up some of the room. A black, grey and white bed. With a grey marble floor, night stands that had a vase and the other had a picture, drawers. A bathroom that had a glass shower with enough space, a toilet, a sink and a marvel counter with white shiny marble floor.

"We will leave you here a few hours so you can rest. Then we will meet up and talk about some things that we need to. Then we will show you around so you can meet a few other people." Anna said while she smiled and left with Edgar, who waved goodbye.

With that I laid in the bed and took a nap.

___________________________________

When I woke up it was around 2 in the afternoon. I walked to the drawer on top and got the duffle bag and changed into a thin cream sweater and some leggings and a pair of black flats and re-did the fish braid.

When I walked downstairs I saw Anna talking to a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes and another girl with black hair and purple highlights. She saw me and waved me to come towards them, grinning.

"Hey." I greeted them smiling. I was introduced to the blonde hair girl, which is Ally and the girl with black hair and highlights was Lucy.

After the introducing we all spended the day talking or playing games. After that we all ate dinner and had a movie night, we fell asleep until 3 in the morning in my room.