Chapter 16: Helping Baby Girl

The next morning I woke up to the sound of the alarm, realizing it was Monday and I had missed a few weeks of school. I groaned loudly in annoyance due to all the work I needed to do. When I got up from the bed and untangle myself away from Ash I head into the closet.

I grabbed a black lacy bra and underwear, a black shirt that said I love my haters in silver letters, and dark blue ripped jeans. I got in the shower, got my vanilla scented shampoo and washed my hair and body until I was clean. Getting out shower I wrapped a towel around my body and another one in my hair. When I finished washing my teeth I dried my self completely from hair to toe and changed into my clothes. I strained my hair and applied mascara, light powder, eyeliner and clear lip balm before getting out the bathroom.

As I got out and looked at the clock, we had about an hour before we needed to leave. I jumped in the bed and landed on to of Ash and heard him groan as he woke up. I kept jumping on his lap, whining at him to get up. Until I felt something starting to poke me, I looked down and saw his hardening erection, growing in his boxers between my thighs. I squealed as he let out growl and quickly flipped us over so he was on top. His eyes where filled with lust as he looked at me and kissed me roughly. Before he was nipping my mark, and lowered my shirt to below my breast.

"Ash you need to shower we need to leave already for Ah..." I moaned as I felt his wet tounge flick my hard nipple.

"Ash you need to get ready for school. We are going to be late if you don't hurry up." I rushed out quickly. He groaned and stuck his head on my neck, inhaling my scent. He kissed me hard and slow before leaving me there and going into the shower. I got off the bed and fixed my self before grabbing a pair of black combat boots and my leather jacket. I laid them on one of the seats downstairs heading into the kitchen. I made eggs, sausages, bacon and toast along with coffee and juice. He came downstairs looking at me mischievously before eating his food.

I blushed before shaking my head, before I finished my food and coffee. After being finished I went into the living room to put on the combat boots and the black leather jacket. I grabbed my school bag and followed Ash out the door, he opened my door of his new black Ferrari and I slid in and sat. He closed it and jogged to his side and stared the car before he drove of to school.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When we got there most of the human students were looking at me like before and commented like the first day of school. I rolled my eyes at them. We reached to our lockers, as I pulled out my Science, English and Calculus textbooks out as Ash leaned next to my locker.

"I'll see you in second period love." He said as he hugged me as the bell rang, pulling away giving me a soft kiss before we smiled and turned our ways to class. As I neared the class something felt wrong but I couldn't tell why. But I soon heard a low whimper leaving a girls mouth. I stopped my tracks and listened following the sound near at empty hall.

"Be a good bitch and listen next time I tell you to do something." One of the two guys, who belonged to a different pack from us said holding a girl by her hair tightly, punching her hard in the stomach as she cried in pain with a bloody nose and swollen cheek.

She was probably an omega there, I thought as how bad they treated her. It reminded me how they used to treat me back then in my old pack. Something fired within me and quickly went over to the guy and flung him off the girl, throwing him across into a set of lockers.

"Don't you ever fucking touch her like that again in your life." I growled in his face. He only smirked at me looking at me with his lustful glaze, as I glared at him disgusted.

"What are you gonna do about it barbie. Bet you can't even throw a punch huh?" He said challenging me as he switched us pinning me against the wall. I punched his stomach hard as I could. He let go as he clutched his stomach with one hand and with other one he tried to hit me but failed. I blocked the hit and swung my arm and roughly punched his jaw. Stumbling and fell into the ground clutching the swollen looking jaw. The other guy tried to come at me but failed hitting me. I grabbed his hand and twisted it on his back hearing him scream in pain I let go of it. I went to the girl, when first guy tried to grab me but I gripped his neck and pulled him away from me and I threw him next to his buddy on the floor.