Chapter 15: First Date

After twenty minutes later we where at the mall parking lot. Getting out of the cars and heading inside along with the others. Once we got further in we split into groups and I ended up with my best friends Anna and Ed. We headed into one of the stores and started to look for dresses. I went into the changing  room and tried on a purple strapless dress that showed off some of my curves but made my thighs look fat and my chest flat. I immediately rejected it and looked for another dress.

_____________________________

4 hours later

I found the perfect dress and heels after looking around the stores for a long time. The black dress that was strapless. It went a few inches below my knees and showed of well my breast along with my curves and my thighs  look great. I also bought a pair of red wedges that matched perfectly with the dress. When we where finished we all met at the food court and headed into Sonic. When we entered Ed whistled lowly, as he saw the guy working on the counter making me laugh when Ash glared at him. While he checked me out along with the rest of the girls, Ash and the guys put an arm around our waist bring us closer as we reached the counter.

"Hey can I get a cheese burger, large fries and coke please." I asked, while he stared me with a cocky smirk.

"Sure babe. That will be a total of $7.99" He said looking at my chest. Ash growled lowly and orderd a burger with a coke and fries before paying our food together. He lead me to a large booth pulling me in trapped between him and the wall, waiting for the others to come. I saw his body shaiking making me grab his hand automatically traicing circles on it trying to relax him and his wolf before he came out. It was working slowly as he calmed down as I turned to face him and looked at him. H e lifted a hand and put it on my cheek making me lean on his touch closer as I felt the sparks on it. He leaned in closer stoping an inch away from me.

"You have no idea how much I want to kiss you right now." He said as he looked at me then his gaze went to my lips.

"Then what are you waiting for?" I asked as I looked at his lips. We looked at each other for a few seconds before he dipped his head and kissed me as we closed our eyes. His kiss was soft yet hard and making me moan as I finally felt his lips on mine after weeks without them. His tounge nipped my lip to access me which I granted as I wrapped my hands on his neck, we battled for a few seconds before he took over and explore my mouth while I moaned making him groan as he heard me. He pulled away with lustfull eyes making me shiver in pleasure, he pulled our foreheads together and looked at me with a smile spreading over his face.

"Damm I fucking missed those lips on mine." He said as he looked at me and pecked them before looking at me.

"But not as much as having you in my arms like this." He said as he wrapped a hand on my waist and cuddled me next to his side as Anna and Christ slipped inside in front of us along with Lucy and Jackson with Mia, Issac and Ed while Ally, Mason and Nathan came to our side spreading our order and giving them to the owners. As I got my tray I grabbed a large fry and started to eat it.

"Ella make sure when you guys are having sex that you don't moan loudly. We wouldn't want to explain the children why there Luna is crying out." She mind linked me. I choked on my fry and cogged as I tried to get my breathing in control. I looked at her and she was smirking at me while drink her soda, looking around I saw Ally, Lucy and Ed snickering trying to not laugh out loud. The others looked at me with confused glances, I blushed and looked away before eating my food.

"So Ella, we wanted to ask you something." Mason and Jackson
nervously said at the same time.

"Yeah. What is it?" I asked before taking a sip of my coke.