Painful labors

Ashton's Pov

"Ella." I say, my wolf and I were happy and relived to finally see her after six long months without her. I was angry at my self for months for the way I treated her at the hospital. My wolf blocked me and others, the only time he came out when he would snap angrily at us to find his mate. We found out she was kidnapped after we found her car damaged form the back and she was missing.

"Ash." I heard her whisper, many emotions flashed through her eyes, before she fainted. I shook her and called her name but she didn't wake up. I gather her in my arms, shaking slightly I stood up and carried her downstairs. A shocked Edgar and Anna quickly rushed over to me once they saw me nearly collapsed down but I quickly recovered.

"Oh my god. What happened to her?" Anna asked as they stared at me with a shocked expression, from seeing me walk and seeing her fainted.

"We need to get here to the pack's hospital now." I said as I walked past them as they quickly followed behind me. Edgar got the black escalate, I sat in the back with Ella, Anna sat in the passengers seat. After six minutes of fast driving he got to the hospital, he quickly parked in the front. I quickly unbuckled both us and let Edgar carry her.  Since I was wobbling a little and I didn't want to risk her and the baby getting hurt.

"Excuse me miss. We need to see Dr. Cherry now." She looked up and saw Ella. Also noticing I was standing shocked her. She nodded and called the doctor. After a few seconds Dr. Cherry came rushing towards us with a shocked face seeing me stand. But shook her head and looked twoards Ella.

"What's wrong with her Alpha?" She asked happy to see her again  but worried to see her like this, as she led us to a room.

"I don't know. I seen her come down the hallway but she tripped. I caught her so she landed on me, before she fainted." I said I stood next to Ella, stroking her face as she laid in the bed.

"Could you guys please step out for a few minutes? I need to check her and do some tests." She said softly we nodded, hesitaiting before we left the room.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*Half an hour later*

Dr. Cherry came out the room along with a nurse, she left before giving us a small bow. The doctor opened the door and let us come back in. I sat in a chair that was next to Ella's bed, grabbing her hand I softly kissed it.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked worriedly as Edgar and Anna held the same expression, stainding on the opposite side of me next Ella.

"She's fine Alpha. There was pressure building in her body that caused her faint. She's totally fine know Alpha. But on the other hand she had been drugged with Xerion (A/N: Not a real drug) pills it has been erasing her memories instantly. If she would have taken another gram of that dosage she would have lost her memories completely without regaining them back. Her babies are safe, they weren't affected with the drug. Which is a miracle, they could have some birth effects." she explained, I locked at her in shock.

"Babies? As in..." I asked trailing in the end.

"Yes Alpha. Ella is having twins" She said with a smile in her face. I looked at Ella when I heard a small groan coming from the bed. We looked at her, as she slowly woke up.

Ella's Pov

I woke up groaning. I remember everything from leaving my old pack, comming to Florida, meeting Ash, my step father, my parents, my brother, my babies and Alex kidnapping me along with everything else.

"Ella." I heard a familiar deep voice say my name. I looked around and saw Ash, Anna, Ed and Dr. Cherry around me.

"Can I have some water please?" I asked in a raspy voice. Ash quickly got up and served me a glass of water that was set up in the counter. I looked at him in shock as he walked back towards me.