Chapter 19 Nightmare's & Apologies

"Look Ella I just wanna say that I'm so sorry. I really do regret the things I did to you. I will always be stupid for letting what others said get me and do the things I did to you. I know it will never be enough to say sorry for the rest of my life but I hope you forgive me-" I got up and went twoards him cutting whatever he was going to say next slapping him hard across the face.

"You are stupid to think I'm going to forgive you that easily. Do you know how much I hate you? No, you don't because you don't know how much it hurts that you're own brother, step father and pack to abuse you every single day and treat you like a slave. Do you know how many times I needed you to be there for me? To stand up for me when I was bullied or abused by the pack? To comfort me? To be there for me when I was rejected? To stop a abusive dad from killing me? No you wouldn't know what it feels like because you where one of them who treated me like if I was a monster. But I'm not, I always had a heart while you guy's treated me like if I was the heartless bitch who didn't cry in pain when you guys hit me. So don't expect me to forgive you anytime soon because to me you are dead." I said as my voice cracked. I felt the tears dripping down my cheeks slowly falling in my shirt, while he stared at me with a pained gaze as tears slowly started fall down his checks. I realized he had dark circles under his eyes as his face looked paler than it usually was. His body shape looked like he bearly ate to keep himself from dying from hunger.

"Ella. Honey what are you talking about?" My mother asked confused looking between my brother and I.

"Why don't you tell them James? I sure everyone would like to know what you've done." I said pushing past him and left the office. I got into my car and drove home, after parking the car I went upstairs and laid in bed. I silently cried as some muffled sobs escaped my mouth as I clutched the pillow, soon I fell asleep.

____________________________________

A few hours later the bed dipped behind me and pulled me into a chest. Feeling tingles I instanly knew it was my Ash that had his hand wrapped on my waist as his chest was pressed on my back and his chin was on shoulder. I squirmed trying to get cozy he knew I had woken up.

"Ella." He said softly.

"Mumm" I mumble tiredly trying to go back to sleep.

"Are you okay? Do you want to talk about what happened?" He asked concerned. I turned and wrapped a hand on his waist cuddling on him.

"No not really. I appreciate that your care about me but when it comes to my brother and forgiving him it might take a while for me to do that." I said placing a kiss on his cheek and scooting up laying on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead wrapping a hand on me while, the other one stroked my cheek.

"Go back to sleep love. I'll still be here when you wake up." He said softly as I relaxed next to him letting the sleepiness take over and let me fall into peacefull sleep next to my mate.

____________________________________

It's been about a month since my family is here we all got along well. Now that my father and Ash united packs he decided to leave James as the Alpha's. Because my dad was ready to retire and step down as Alpha. My relationship with my brother still hasn't changed since he came, he tries to talk to me but I walk by past him and ignore him.

"Go out to the border." My wolf said in a worried tone making me panic for a second.

"Why whats wrong?" I asked, as I walked outside and tried to mind link Ash but he wasn't answering to me.

"I don't know but something doesn't feel right its just... it feel right-" She stopped talking as we both heard a pained howl coming from the north border along with growls .