Chapter 6: Second Chance Mate

I stayed there for a few seconds watching everyone leave the kitchen and living room, leaving the both of us alone. Meanwhile I stood there behind, confused and shocked. Usually after mates reject each other they don't have a second chance. Unless their royals, which that is not the case. After the rejection both the human and wolf die due to the intense pain they feel. But for some reason I made it through and I survived. Now I know why the moon goddess gave me a chance to live. I want to know why she gave me a second chance, I don't deserve it.

A terrifying growl snapped me out of my thoughts. I was was scared out of my mind, so I did the only thing in my mind.
I ran.

Running up the stairs to avoid him, he chased after me. As I was about to close the door was his foot blocked it, he pushed open and closed the door behind him. I back up slowly as he came closer to me. I looked at him he had light brown hair which looked combed, light blue grey eyes, full pink lips, medium nose, stood about 6'5 inches tall. He has tight white shirt that showed off his bulging muscles.

He looked so sexy. My wolf and I just wanted to rip off his clothes. Push him to the bed and ride his-

Wait what the hell am I thinking?

"Why did you run my little mate?" He growled in a husky voice. His eye's held lust as his eyes checked out my body. I kept backing up until my back barely touched the wall beside the bathroom door.

"Because I thought you where going to reject me like I have been before... I don't want to go through that pain ever again." I said quietly looking down. He growled loudly, coming close to me. Putting us inches apart from each other.

"I would never reject you. You're mine and only mine." He said possessively. With that sentence he pushed us to the wall and crashed his lips against mine. After a few seconds I recovered from my shock and kissed him as hard, he groaned and push our bodies even closer together. His tongue slide into my lower lip but I denied access making him groan in frustration. His hands slid down to my ass and squeezed it making me gasp. He took advantage and slipped his tongue and explores my mouth. He grabbed my thighs and put them around his waist, while I pulled my hands around his neck tugging his soft hair. He trailed kisses down my jawline to my neck finding my sweet spot, I moaned as he sucked on it. I grabbed his face and kissed him softly, trailing kisses down to his neck. I found his sweet spot and sucked on it making him groan. He grabbed me and set my feet on the floor slowly. He put his head on the crock of my neck and inhaled my scent.

"Sweetheart we have to stop before I take on the bed. I wouldn't hesitate to fuck your body. Your to damm fucking gorgeous to resist." He said making me blush and nod. He grabbed my hand and lead to a room at the fourth floor, which was his level. No one else but his beta were allowed up here. We entered a big room with red walls, a queen sized bed, with side stands. A desk that had a laptop, few notebooks, and pens. A large closet, and a marble bathroom with a big glass shower.

"Wait here. I"ll get you some clothes for you to sleep in." He said before stepping into the closet. Seconds later he came out with one of his black shirts and a pair of boxers.

"Thank you I'm going to the bathroom. To change and refresh before I go to bed." I said.

"Yeah I"ll change here and wait for you to come out." He said before I pecked his lips and went to the bathroom. I turn on the sink and washed out the make up. I took off my heels and the dress and changed into the boxers rolling them up looking like small shorts and the shirt stayed mid thigh showing off my legs. When I stepped out the bathroom his side lamp was on. My mate was laying with his head resting on his crossed arms. Showing off his muscles and six-pack he caught me staring and smirked.

"See something you like sweetheart?" He asked making me blush, I shock my head chuckling a little. I slid under the covers with him and snuggled into his chest while he wrapped one of his hand on my waist and the other stroked my hair.

"What's your name sweetheart?" He asked.

"Ella Lockhart, Mr.Alpha Ashton." I replied making him chuckle.

"How about I take the whole day off tomorrow and we can spend it here at the pack house together and get to know each other better." He said.

"Yeah, that sounds great Ash." I replied while giving a small yawn. He smiled and turn off the lamps with a switch and snuggled back with me.

"Go to sleep baby, you're getting tired." He said making me smile and soon fell peacefully asleep next to my mate.