Chapter 20: My first time ⚠

*Edited*

The next morning the parents where waking up all the teens and kids for them to get ready for school. Hearing groans of complains for at least ten minutes everyone got into there rooms and started to get ready.

After finishing my shower I went to the closet and picked up a pair of undergarments, cream shirt along with a dark blue skirt that reached a few inches below mid thigh. I went over to the mirror and pulled out my curler and started to curl my hair loosely at the bottom leaving it straight at the top. Then I applied mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow, and clear lip balm before heading downstairs, while Ash was finishing his shower. I walked into the kitchen as I smelled an incredible aroma of chocolate chip pancakes that my brother use to make when I lived back at the pack house, they where the best pancakes that you could ever taste.

"Hey." I said sitting in one of the large kitchen island seats watching as my brother finished cooking three large stacks of pancakes and brought them over the table and sat the them in front of me.

"Hey sis." My brother said placing a small kiss on my forehead before I got up helping him by grabbing all the plates, cups and utensils and sat them down next to the coffee and juice. While he grabbed the syrup and handed it to me as grabbing other bottles and spreading them on the table so everyone can get enough.

Chris, Ed, Nathan, Mason, and Jaxson hurriedly came to the kitchen and tried to grab them before James smacked their hands making them stop instantly.

"Ladies first." James said pointing at me along with their mates. They groaned and step aside as we grabbed from 2 to 3 pancakes and sat in seats around the table. They where about to grab there's when Ash came and stopped them.

"Not so fast guys. Alpha's go to eat in good quantities." Ash said as they huffed in annoyance. He grabbed a plate and stacked five before sitting next to me placing a kiss on my cheek making me blush slightly as the girls awed. The guys quickly grabbed the rest and sat next to there mates. We all chatted happily and went into fits of laughter when my brother and Jaxson told a few jokes they had. Once we where all done we collected the dishes and sat them in the dish washer. I quickly went upstairs and put on some socks, white flats and my bag before heading downstairs we all went and got into our cars and headed to school.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We got there a few minutes later and parked next to each others cars before heading into the into the school. Ignoring the glares from a quite of few girls and the lustful looks from the guys. Ash wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me closer to him, once we got the corner hall from our class he stopped and pulled me closer to him and kissed me softly.

"I'll see you second period love." He said hugging me nuzzling my neck, I pulled away and kissed him softly.

"Okay. I love ya." I said kissing his cheek lightly as we went our separate ways.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The time went by slowly as the bell finally rang for our seventh period class. As I opened my locker and almost had most of my books there when one of them fell and landed on the floor, making me groan inwardly. As I bended down I felt someone grab my ass. I quickly thew the book and shut my looker, slapping the shit of the human guy.

"Damn girl if I knew you where that strong grip I wouldn't have touched you." He said as he clutched his bright red cheek. Looking at me with slight lust, as I looked at him with disgust.

"Look. I don't care who you are but if you ever try something like that again I will rip your balls off and leave you dickless. So you won't worry about getting sluts pregnant got it?" I said in a deadly voice making him pale and nod before running off.