Chapter 5: Birthay Girl's Party

Here is another chapter.

Enjoy!!!!! :)

____________________________________

It's been almost two weeks since I've been here and started training. Ed has been teaching me during the summer before school started monday. Which was in two days everyone starts, including me. In my old pack it would have been different without my friends, the confidence, strenght, and personality that Anna, Ally, Lucy, and Ed has helped me with I would feel different from before. The weak, lack of confidence, an ugly person I used to be but it changed for good now.

____________________________________

Today is my best friends 17th birthday while her other friends and Lucy take her shopping to her favorite places, and dinner before comming home around nine at night time. While giving Ally, Ed, and I enough time to plan and set up her party.

Around one in the afternoon the three of us go to a party shop to look for a night club theme for her party since it's what she wanted for one of her birthdays. The manager was kind enough to help us and get every thing we need need after that we loded everything at the back of the truck and droped it at the pack house. Then we went to walmart and bought junk food, candy, and drinks also we stopped at a liquor store so Ed and Ally can buy alcohol.

When we arrive at the pack house we started to decorate everything with the help of a few members who set up the lights, music, and dance floor after that we put all the food and candy in bowls for people to eat and set it in a long table along the beers and shoots. When we were done we all went to our room and started get ready, I took a shower and used my stawberrie scented shampoo an cleaned my self and rinsed everything then was I done. I grabbed a fluffy towel that covered every thing, while the curler was heating up I dried my hair and changed in to lacy black underwear and bra. Then I put on a black dress that reached mid thigh and showed off my curves while covering my breast and put on some black wedges. When my hair was finally done curled I put on powder, mascara, eyeshadow, a bit of blush with nude color lipstick.

Everyone was downstairs when we heard a car pull up and some heals hitting against the pavement. We turned off the club theme light as somone opened the door, Anna enters she walked a little further with others we turned on everything.

"Surprise!!!!!" We all screamed. Her face lit up and she stared to hug everyone an once she reached me she gave me a smile.

"This was your idea wasn't it?" She asked as I hugged her tightly.

"Well technically it was every one's idead for the birthday girl's party but, I remembered the theme you always wanted so I got it." She laughed and gave me a hug.

It's been two hours since the party started and I've drank a beer. I stared to dance the next song that came up, which was a dirty dancing. A guy named Jack came behing me and strarted to grind behing me. I was pulling him off but he caged me in his arms. I was about to turn hit his balls when there was a loud terrefing growl that made the music stop and everyone freeze. Everyone looked at the entrence and bowed the Alpha. A scent was making my wolf jummpy, which confused me. I looked and my eyes snapped to Alpha of this pack.

My second chance mate?? I tought.