Chapter 11: Meeting His Family

Hello my lovely reader's

Here is the next chapter I hope you enjoy it!

______________________________

The rest of the week went by very quickly. Today was friday and we're going to skip school to meet Ash parents and pack for the weekend. Friday morning I woke up at eight o'clock and went to take a shower and brushed my teeth. I changed into white ripped skinny jeans, a red shirt, bra, lacy underwear, white converse and pulled my hair into a fish braid. I went downstairs to the kitchen and started to cook bacon, eggs, toast and pancakes by the time I was done putting the coffee and orange juice on the table. Ash came and wrapped his hand on my waist and pulled me towards him hugging me, I pulled away and gave him a kiss before sitting him on the dining area and sat next to him in a chair.

"Come on let's eat first so we can pack some things then we can leave." I said.

He smiled "Okay sweetheart." He said pecking my lips and we started eating. After 15 minutes we finished eating and went upstairs and packed some spare clothes for the weekend. I grabbed a medium suitcase and started to put 4 of each different bras, lacy underwear bikinis, crops tops, shirts, nightgown, make up bag, a straightener, some perfume, heels, converse, and toms. I sipped up the bag and pulled it down waiting for Ash to finish. I layed in bed watching him struggle with what to put from one thing to many other that he didn't need. I giggled for a few minutes watching him struggle before getting up and moving him gently out the way. I dumped everything out and started to put a couple of his shirts, shorts, jeans, boxers, one Axe spray, hair gel and spray, and shoes and closed the bag. Looking at him I placed my hands in his belt loop and pulled him towards me smiling. I nibbled his lip to access him, but he denied I grabbed his ass and squeezed it hard making him groan. I slipped in my tongue and massaged his tongue and explored his mouth. He took over and started to explore me with his tongue and he wrapped my legs against his waist. He started to place kisses and bites on my mark making me moan from all the pleasure I'm feeling. For some reason this wasn't a thing I did with him all the time but right now that doesn't matter, it was something I craved. He stiffened against me and started to sniff all over my skin and looked at me.

"Ella you're starting your heat. Maybe we should stop, before we do something you will regret on not waiting." He said looking at me worriedly. I shook my head and grinded against him and he took us to the bed placing me under him. My legs wrapped around his waist, as his erection hardening more as the kiss went longer and heated also grinding on each other, nibbling each other's marks. After twenty minutes of a heated make out session and grinding Ash said we had to stop. We had to leave already to make it to his parents lunch set up. I whimpered as he nuzzled my neck and kissed my mark reassuring me that we will continue sometime after we come back before showing me a surprise he has. We took a very cold shower to cool away the heat and left the house.

______________________________

Two hours later we reached his parents house that was near his pack but a little far off. When we got off the car a little 6 year old boy with his twin sister both blonde hair, brown eyes, high bone checks, small nose, and pouty little lips came running out the house. Tackling Ash into a hug trailing with a woman that had Ash blue eyes, blonde hair, probably in her late 30's but smooth tan looking skin, high cheek bones, 5'2 feet tall,white summer dress and strapped sandals. With a man that had Ash's black hair, green eyes, tan skin that made him look on his 30's,a little chunky cheekbones, stood about 6'5 inches tall. With a shirt, jeans and nike shoes all giving him hug. After that he presented me with his family as his mate and made his mother squeal and gave me a bear hug.

"Oh my goodness you are so beautiful sweetie, what's your name?" She asked me giving me a warm smile.

"Ella, Mrs Carter pleasure to meet you." I said politely.