Chapter Three: Pain, Relevations, and Ideas

When I woke up the next afternoon three people around me. I freaked out for a few seconds until everything rushed in my mind. I get up quietly and walked downstairs to the back garden. I sit in front of a tree, closing my eyes and thought about the rejection I accepted without even trying to change his mind. Feeling tears steam down my face, I wiped them away.

I missed my mom, she was always there for me and now that she's gone. When I stood, I immediately felt a pain in my chest. I start to whimper and cry and put my legs together and curl into a ball. After half an hour it stop, then I realised there was people next to me soothing my back. I wiped the tears and look to see Edgar and Anna giving me knowing glances.

"That's what made you come here didn't it?" She asked quietly.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You're mate rejected you didn't he?" He asked

"Yeah. But that is not what made me come over here its what my brother had said. Seconds after I was rejected I told my brother and he talked about how stupid, pathetic I was. I went to my room and cried for a while, then I realized I had no reason to stay there anymore. So I came here with you so that I can start a new life without my old family and pack." I said feeling a bit relived that I was talking to people who actually care about me and listen to what I have to say.

"Oh. Ella you could have told us sooner. I know what you feel, that is how I felt when my first love cheated on me and used me. Once my parents found out they beat me for being gay. They would tell me every day how ashamed they where for having a disgusting werewolf for a son." Edgar said sadly giving me a tight side hug along with Anna.

"You're gay?" I asked in a shocked voice.

"Yeah I am. Please don't tell me that your bother by it or disgusted of me." He said in a pleading voice.

"Ed I could never judge you. Who cares if your gay? You're a great guy that I've met less than two days. Being a straight man isn't being a man at all. Its not what makes you a man, it's caring for someone, treating them with respect, listening to them, making them happy, buying special gifts they love, taking them to places you both love, never hurting their feelings, and always loving them." I told him while hugging his side.

"Thank you for not rejecting me and thinking I'm not a horrible person." He says in a relived tone. After a minutes we let go and I hugged Anna for a few minutes, we sat there comfortably looking at the view of the garden for a few minutes.

"I have an idea that you probably will hate but...You will definitely love after seeing the results of it."
Anna says out of the no where.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confusedly.

"Well first how was you training back at your old pack?" She asks.

"It was okay. After the beatings my dad gave me I didn't bother because they made me weaker, so I stopped training. Every one assumed I was getting weak, but before I was actually good in a few things... Why?" I asked curiously.

"What do you think about about training here with Edgar? Just with be basic of safety guarding of your human and wolf, for a week then when the Alpha Ashton gets here. Along with the Beta and his warriors we can ask him if he can help you on the rest of the training." She says excitedly.

"But. Why would I do that?" I ask as my stomach feels all tingly when I hear her say her Alphas name.

"To prove yourself and your dumb brother. You will be strong and worthy, to have any position in a pack even an Alpha's mate." She says confidently.

"It's a great idea, but what is the point of the mate position if I don't have one any more." I said sadly.

She sighed and responded a few seconds later. "Well the training you can still do but the mating bond... You can fall for anyone out there, there is a lot of guy's out there in this world. Who are single, who knows you might find the perfect guy." She said hopefully.

"You're right lets start training tomorrow... Then maybe well see about the dating." She squealed and gave me a hug. We got up and walked in the house and sat in the living room joining Lucy and Ally.

After a few minutes they stared talking about shopping, that got me bored in an instant. Seconds later I heard Ed clap his hands. I looked at him and the others, who looking at me grinning like  a couple of kids who got candy stolen.

"So what do you think Ella?" Anna asks.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Well. Since Ally wanted to go shopping tomorrow with all of us, we tought maybe you can get new clothes that make you look hot. Then I thought you could change your hair to a new look, so what do you say." He asked excitedly.

"Uh I don't know guys... its a good idea but I'm not sure." I say.

"Come on Ella please!" They all shouted.

"Fine okay we can start tomorrow." I said tiredly.

After that we ate dinner and talked to a few other pack members. After two hours we all went to bed early so we can start training late. Then spend shopping time half the day and training the rest of the day.