Forcing to be his [Part 2]

Guy's I'm so sorry for taking a long time updating. My laptop kept freezing and it made me restart eveytime I wrote. But when I finally finished writing the chapter I updated last night without it being published and it deleted. Realizing this when I checked this morning I was like what the fudge?, So I quickly re-wrote it and hope you....

Forgive me and enjoy this! :)

_______________________________________

Ella's Pov

*The next morning*

I woke up groaning in pain, I felt a painful ache spread through my head and body. I tried to move but something restrained me from moving. I looked up and saw my hands handcuffed to the bed post. I tried to break free from them but it was imposible since I didn't have the energy to break them. I stopped trying as the door opened. He was the last person I ever wanted to see again, since I left his pack.

"Hello princess. It's nice to see you again" he said smirking as he walked up next to me and stroked my cheek.

"Don't.touch.me.fucking.prick" I said through clenched teeth.

"Aren't you happy to see me again?" he asked as his eyes flared with anger.

"Why the hell would I be happy to see you again Alex? You rejected me since I wasn't enough for you or the pack, I was just your weak rag doll that you would boss around or beat up when you guys had the chance" I said as his eyes held regret and sadness.

"I know what I did and I'm so sorry please forgive me, the pack and I realized what we did since you left. We're so so sorry, please take us back and be my mate as their Luna" he said as he stood there with a hopefull expression.

"I'm sorry Alex but I already have my pack, family, and my second chance mate who I love deeply as our child that is growing in my whom, you knew the consequences of rejecting me yet you still wanted something better than me, since I wasn't the best looking and strongest Luna for you or the pack" I said.

"You're pregnant what hell? You left almost a year ago and I kinapped you to find out your slutty ass has mated to some other guy and pregnant with some mutt growing in you?" he said as angry waves blew strongly off him. He strommed out the room and came back in holding a glass of water and a pill.

"Open your mouth" he said setting the glass of water on the night stand next to the bed.

"Why? What is the pill for" I asked anxious yet confused.

"Open your mouth or I will open it for you" he said, as I refused to open my mouth he sighed angrily before he roughtly grabbed my jaw. Forcing me to swollow the pill he left with a smirk on his face as he left. My head started to pound as I groaned in pain, after half an hour the pained stopped as I fell into deep sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A few days later

I woke up and saw I was at a unfamiliar bedroom it had dark blue walls, king size bed, nighstands on either side of the bed, dressers, desk, walk-in-closet and a spacious bathroom. I slowly got off the bed as I the door opened showing a guy around seventeen or eighteen years old (Picutre on top^).

"Baby you know the doctor said you should be in bed rest instead of walking, you could harm our pups" The unknown guy said as he rushed to my side.