Chapter 8: Confessions and Presentations

When I got downstairs everyone starred at me in awe and confusion as I sat in the large dinning table. I shrugged away the stares and started to eat, a few minutes later Ash came down and sat next to me. Everyone was awfully being too quiet, I looked up to see everyone staring at us.

"What's going on? Why are you guys being so quiet and staring at us in amazement." I asked confussedly, I felt Ashton mind-liked them something before they all turned to what they where doing. I looked at him raising an eyebrow, he shrugged it off, which fucking annoyed me. After we finished eating he took me to his office on the fourth floor and we sat on the couch, facing each other.

"Ella I need to tell you something." He said in a serious tone, a few emotions flashed through his eyes.

"What is it? What's wrong?" I asked

"I use to have a mate before you came. But.. she left me for some wolf." He said sneering the last part.

"Use to have mate? Left you? Wait just start from the beginning then I'll tell you my story." I said feeling confused as hell.

He sighed before he spoke. "Well. Back almost a year and a half ago when I turned 16, I found my first mate her name was Brittney. When I first met her she was the perfect girl, mate, problem solver, cook... anything you name it. But months later she changed she was rude, selfish, careless, spoiled, a bitch practically. One day I heard a conversation her and some guy. The next morning I confronted her about it and she said it was a guy, he was a rich guy who she talked to and she love the money she got once in a while from him. That afternoon I kicked her out when I finally had enough of her. Then a few weeks later I found out that they where fucking behind my back and now they married each other." He said looking at me straight in the eyes with an angry expression. I got up and sat next to him as I hugged his torso, resting my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry you had to get through that to realize she wasn't the person who you thought she was or that mate for you wanted, that she broke your heart." I said. A few minutes later I started my story.

"When I was around 13 years old my dad would get drunk some nights and beat my mom without regretting it the next day. One day from after school my brother and I came home and found my mom gone. At first we thought she was held back on something. But she never came back a few weeks later I was my mom's replacement, the beatings lasted for a years. I gave hope on her coming back home and helping me out. Especially no one at school, they cared especially my so called friends or brother at school everyone treated me like crap. My friends started to ignore me, and my brother sided with them. Once they where out of view or hearing site he would care for me like the big brother he was. I didn't mind how he treated me until my ex mate rejected me. I went to his room heartbroken but the rejection is not what affected me the most, it was the words my own brother said to me. He was my everything since my mom left us, I loved him so much but after what he said to me.... Everyone and everything was gone to me except for Anna she was the only person I had left and I took her offer to come here with your pack and stay. I couldn't stand being there another full day so I got up early and left a note got out of there. I came here to get a new fresh start and get away from my old pack." I was saying, I didn't realized that I was crying until Ash wiped my tears and held me on his arms close to him. Never had I felt so safe and comfortable being with anyone.

"Baby would you mind if you mind if I formally present you to my pack today?" He asked me while stroking my hair. I nodded and we both got up as he mind-liked something to the pack. We both headed to the large back garden where there was a podium with hundreds of people around it. We walked up the podiums stairs and stood straight facing them.

"Good evening guys. As you know I have found my mate. This is Ella Lockhart. I know you guys are probably confused as to why I have another mate. I'm just as confused as you guys but I am thankful that I got another chance in love and I hope this time it works out." He says looking at the crowd while they cheer and whistle yet some still have nervous gases.

While smiling shyly I say. "Hey guys as you know I'm Ashton's second chance, as he is mine as well. I hope we can all get along and hope I can be the second mom of the pack. I'll do my best and hope one day you guys aren't afraid to get close to me." There smiles are now more relaxed and less nervous while the rest of the pack cheers me.

"Alright guys meeting is over now." Ashton says smiling. The pack forms into a line and one by one they come congratulating the both of us and wishing us luck.
Then we head into the leaving room and I was pulled into a hug.

"Ella meet Chris, Beta of this pack and my mate." Anna said as we both smiled and greet each other.

"Hey why don't we go bowling to relax a little." Chris say we all nod and headed to the bowling area with two other guys and Ed, Ally, and Lucy, whom Anna and I invite.

______________________________

After playing an hour later the girls asked me questions about last night and this morning.
I answered them less detailed than it should be, it got them annoyed and it made me laugh. A few minutes later I had an urge to pee, I told them to take care of my spot and went to the bathroom. When I was turning from the bathroom corner to go to the restroom I bumped into a guy.

"God I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you." I said trying to apologize. But he started to pin me against the wall, I struggled against his force which was a bit stronger than I expected for a human.

"Come on sexy you know you want this." He said while his face was close mine, his breath fanning my face making me shudder in disgust. I jerked my knee up and hit him where the sun doesn't shine. He groaned and fell into his knees, clutching his junk.

"Fucking asshole stay away from me." I said as a furiously. Ash was walking towards our direction. He was about to hit the guy, but I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the girls bathroom and locked the door. Which thankfully no one was in here. His eyes where pitch black with golden swirls, which wasn't a good thing to have a Alpha wolf in a bowling area where humans are able to see.

I grabbed his hand and pulled us towards the counter sink and sat on it pulling him between my legs and placed our foreheads together for him to took at me and loosen his anger a little more.

"Ashton. Look at me baby you can't shift here, I know you really want to go beat that guy up. But you will lose your anger it will expose you to the humans and we can't let that happen. Please calm down if it helps any better I kicked the guys nuts before you came." I said while putting my hands around his shoulders and fiddled with the neck line of his shirt. His blue eyes where starting to show up which made relax a lot more.

I pecked his lips and pulled away. He grabbed my thighs and pulled us closer smashing our lips together making me moan. I bit his lip before I slipped my tounge in his mouth and played his tounge. He moaned and started to dominate the kiss, he pulled away and sucked harshly on my mark. I moaned and slowly ran my hands through it, he pulled away and we both fixed our selves. Before heading out when we got to the bowling lane the girls and the guys chuckled at us before they suggested we should buy pizza and ice cream and watch some movies at the pack's movie room, we agreed and we all left.