Forcing to be his [Part 1]

Ashton's Pov:

The week went fast by in school, surprisingly mostly everyone in the human world where happy to see Ella pregnant. To some it wasn't the best and spreaded shit about her beeing to easy, that the baby isn't mine or that I would leave her any time soon. But that won't happen my wolf and I both love her so much along with our pup. She was about to attack one of them when she tried to kiss me but I pushed her off as I grabbed Ella and calmed her down, later that day some group of human girls decided to throw a baby shower in two months. So Anna, Lucy, and Ally decided to be in the planning and decided to host the baby shower at our home. But I had to see my little Sophia today, it was the day she was released from the hospital and she was cancer free thanks to my beautiful mate and her doctor. I pulled up in to the large mansion gates before putting the code in, the opened slowly as I drove and stopped next to a black lamborgini. I ringed the door bell twice, waiting for someone to answer.

"Hey Ashton nice to see you again, come in." Harry (Brittany's human boyfriend) said with a smile.

"Harry. What's up, how's life?" I said as I gave him a man hug clapping his back twice. We where good now, the first time I met him, I thought he was different but he actually a good person. He also know about us being werewolfs and he says he's okay with it since his grandparents where also werewolfs, unfortunately they died a year before I got to met them.

"Nothing much except I have a favor to ask you but Brittnay can't know about it." He said nervously, looking around if he saw anyone. We sat in on of the comfterble leather couches from the living room.

"Well... I've been wanting to uh... God this is harder especially since your her ex and the father of little Sophia." He said as he stood and paced around.

"Harry it's okay. I only see her as sister now, plus I have my fiancé now she is the woman I plan to spend the rest of my life with now." I said as he stopped pacing and sat across from me.

"So I was thinking, since our anniversary is in about a few months, I could propose to her but I want us to be a whole family including Sophia and I wanted to ask if that would be okay with you?" he asked looking at me straight in the eyes as I nodded slowly.

"Yeah, I'm okay with that but as long as I still get to Sophia and that you don't ever think about stepping as her father-" I said but I was cut off when he started to talk over me.

"No I wouldn't do that, I know you're her father I would never take that spot but I want to be there as her step-dad and only that spot" he said as I blew a sigh of relife that he won't think about taiking her away from me.

"Okay, then I'm good with it" I said as I heard the front door open as heels echoed the living room. As it got closer I realized it was Brittnay carrying an excited Sophia in her arms.

"Daddy" she said excitedly as she was lowered and came running to me.

"Hi baby girl" I said as I got up and pulled her up and spined her around as she giggled screaming happily. As brittnay sat next to Harry kisssing his lips softly before resting her head on his shoulder as they where leaned bach in the couch.

"Daddy the doctor said I'm cured now, I can finally run, eat anything, play with my dolls or anything with out feeling sick" she said happily as we sat in the couch.

"That's great baby girl, there's something I want to tell you and I think you're going to love it" I said ginning.

"What is it?" she asked curiously.

"Your'e going to have a baby brother or sister" I said smiling as it faded when she had a angry expression.

"I don't want a brother or sister, your going to stop comming and you'll forget about me and all your going to think is about your family not me or mommy or Hazza" she said as she got up with tears on her face.