Epilogue

Luke: James and Lexi's four year old son
Lilly and Jack: Anna and Chris four year old daughter and son.
Benjamin: Rose and Daniels five year old son.
Niall: Edgar and Leo's three year old son.
Bella: Nathan and Stephanie's two year old daughter.
Markus: Ally and Mason three year old son.
Lucas: Lucy and Jackson's three year old daughter

_______________________________________

*5 years later*

"Mommy! Mommy!" I heard my little angels screams echo the large garden as they came running towards me, in fits of giggles.

"I'm comming" I heard Ash's taunted voice echoed near, making Nickolas and Chloe giggle as they tried running faster.

"Noooooooo" They screamed as Ash gently tackle them and bit there neck's and tickling them as they twins giggled uncontrollably.

"Daddy stop" Chloe said as between giggles as he kept tickling them.

"Mommy help us" Nickolas screamed as Ash instantly stopped and looked at me with a evil glint in his eyes as I stopped laughing and ran towards the house. I screamed as he shoved me against the wall and gently bit all over my neck.

"Ash we have to go or we'll be late for the barbeque" I said giggling as he slowly stopped and looked up to me before leaning our foreheads together staring at me as I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck. As he kissed me softly, he was about to deepen the kiss when a voice stopped him.

"Ewwww daddy why are you eating mommy's face" My five year old son asked as we pulled away laughing.

"Come on let's go or we'll be late to the barbeque" I said as I fixed Chloe's hair and adjusted her pink summer dress as I picked her up and led us to the black escalade and got the twins in with Ash's help.
.
.
.
.
.

Ten minutes later we reached the pack house as Ash parked in the front drive way as I unbuckled and opened the back doors as I got out Nickolas, which of course he's a momma's boy as Ash got Chloe out which is obvious she is daddy's girl. Setting them down they ran inside as we trailed behind them walking with our hands interwined with each other.

"Aunt Ella" James four year old son exclaimed as he wobbled ran towards me as I smiled and wobbled ran towards me as I smiled and let go of Ash hand as I picked him up and sat him on my hip.

"Hi Luke" I cooed pinching his cheeks and tickled him slightly as he giggled. Kissing his cheek I handed him to Ash as I went and greeted the rest of the family and pack members. After finishing my greetings I walked towards the kitchen and helped set up the food on table's out in the large backyard. After finished setting the table I walked up to my husband who I married three years ago. The most amazing day of my life. He wrapped his arms around me as I stood in front of him as I wached the children as I smiled seeing Nickolas, Chloe, Lilly and Jack, with Benjamin as they played with other's from the pack and family as they ran across the pack playing tag or soccer as the parent's watched them with smiles in there faces. As I thought back when Alex had came into my hospital room a few hours before I was discharged.

_______________________________________

*Flashback*

Almost six years ago

I was in the bed as I was watching the tv as someone slammed my door open making me slightly jump startled. As I seen a fumming Alex walking towards me at the bed.

"Alex what the hell are you going here" I asked through clenched teeth.

"Why the fuck did you leave the