Chapter 9: Getting Ready

That afternoon we all hanged out together watching movies and eating junk food. But we had to cut it short due to school starting tomorrow.

______________________________

Beep!!! Beep!!! Beep!!!

I groan as I get up and grab a towel. I go into the shower, and take 45 minutes to get out. Grabbing the curling iron and letting it heat up, while I changed into a red strapless bra, red lacy thong, tight leather jeans. A red strapless top that showed my a bit of cleavage and a black leather jacket with a pair of knee leather boots with a four inch heels. I dried my hair and started to curl it, which took twenty minutes. After that I put on some mascara, a bit of foundation, cherry lip balm, and eyeliner. After that I waited for Ash to finish taking a shower, it took twenty minutes for him to get out the shower. Dressed in a black shirt that showed off his muscles, dark jeans that fit him perfectly, and a pair of Jordan's. His hair was dry and put into a sexy bed hair, which will make anyone drool. He came over looking at me shaking his head smirking his head.

"You are definitely not going to take that outfit to school." He said while taking a few steps in front of me.

"Why not?" I asked raising a eyebrow.

"First the leather jeans are too tight on your ass and legs, which are sexy ass hell." He says cupping my ass and holding me against him. "Then the strapless top hugs your cleavage, showing off your breast." He says tracing a finger from my mark to my breast, tracing it over slightly making me shiver in delight. "Then the leather jacket and boots are attracting more attention, than what you're already showing." He said nibbling my earlobe, thinking for a second of what to do to change his mind,seconds later I grinned of the thought of something. I started to trace patterns on his chest making him shudder. Then I inched closer to his face, my lips nearly against his.

"Awww Ashy come on this is my first day of school. I want to make an impression and show of to the others that you have the sexiest mate and girlfriend in the whole world." I said pouting.

"Maybe but I'm not so sure, other guys would stare at you and that would-" I smashed my lips against his definitely cutting him off from whatever he wanted to say. I took off his shirt and pushed him to the center of his bed. I walked seductively towards him and crawled until I was straddling his lap. I trailed kisses down his neck, gently biting making him groan.

"Ash you know you're the only guy for me. I would never take interest in any other guy, you are the hottest of them all." I said as I trailed kisses to his chest.

"I know that. But other guys that are human or unmated might try hitting on you. I don't-" He stopped talking and moaned, as I licked his belly button to the exposed v-line of the jeans and boxers hanging low. His erection grew, making me smile in victory. Due to the next step I startled his lap again and sat on it. He growled knowing what I was doing.

"You know I would never think about dating other guys, while I have my mate here with an erection. Near my wet pussy wanting getting a little of attention." I said, slightly grinding my hips.

"You know what. Fine take the outfit, but if one guy tries to touch you I will kill him and you'll never wear any revealing clothes." He said, I squealed and was about to hug him, when I accidentally grinded hard on his harden bulge making us moan.

"Ella." He moaned "Baby you're so fucking sexy that I can spend a whole day trying to imagining you. Naked on top of me making me hard bad enough, to make me jerk off until you're ready for the next step."

"I know what you mean Ash.I can't stand being here sexually frustrated thinking about your cock, buried deep in me." I said, while nuzzling his jaw.

He groaned but shook his head, he kissed me and told me he'll take a quick shower to help him out since I was such a cock tease, making me laugh hysterically.

I redid my make up and fixed my hair. When he got out the shower, he got the keys of his black Porsche and grabbed our bags we left the house.

Before we reached the school, he stopped at McDonald's so we can eat a breakfast. When we got to the school everyone looked towards his car and started to whisper. Thinking who was the new girl next to him. I smirked, as I got out the car and step next to Ash. He put an arm on my waist walked towards the school everyone staring, pointing or making comments about us.