Chapter 18: Family Reunion

The next morning I woke up with Sophia's small body spread all over on top of me with her mouth slightly opened. I gently grabbed her and laid her on the bed. Getting up, I went into the closet, grabbing a pair of blue lacy bra and underwear, a blue floral shirt, along with a pair of white jeans shorts.

Walking into the shower I stripped while the water was on, getting warm. Stepping into the shower and letting the warm water relax my muscles. After rinsing and cleaning myself I got out the shower wrapping my self into a towel one on my body and another on my hair. After drying I changed into my clothes, I let my down into loose waves. Putting on a bit of powder and clear lip balm I quickly stepped out the bathroom into the room hearing Sophia's cry. Quickly walking over to the bed I saw her sitting on the middle of the bed one of the pillows sobbing looking for some one. I quickly crawled over to her and grabbed her leaning on the headrest.

"What's wrong baby? Are you scared that we left you alone?" I asked, hugging her softly rubbing her back. Until her cries stopped slowly.

"It's okay baby I got you. Ella is here to look over you while mommy is gone." I cooed at her, as she finally stopped crying. I gently wiped the tears of her tear stained face before I got off the bed walking out the room setting her on my hip.

"Come let's get go make some food then we gonna get you into the shower. We don't want you to smell dirty"I said making a weird face as she giggled looking at it. When I reached to the sofa I put some cushions around her so she wouldn't fall or get hurt falling. I turned on the plasma television and let into a baby show that made little Sophia bounce happily and giggle. I walked over to kitchen and made some waffles before I went looking into the cabinets and found some baby food for her to eat. I put her food into a baby's plastic bowl and spoon, while I grabbed a plate putting two waffles and syrup along with a fork and knife. Grabbing both of the plates I walked twoards the living room and set plates on the side table before grabbing Sophia and placed her on my lap as I started to feed her.

As she was done I quickly ate the waffles and chugged the orange juice heading to the kitchen. I placed dishes on the dishwasher before grabbing a baby bag Brittnay left in a guest room. I sat Sophia on the counter as I grabbed dippers, baby powder, wipes, shampoo, towels and other things out the baby bag. I sat everything in the bed while grabbing a towel and her baby before walking in walking into the bathroom and left it one the counter. I took her clothes off along with her shoes before I walked to the tub and laid her on a special holder that you use for babies when you shower them. As I was finaly done carefully showering her I took a towel and wrapped it around her as I started to dry her. Once I was drying her completely I took her to the bed and layed her the looking for clothes. After picking a white red polka dotted shirt, black skirt and some white sandals I changed her into that. Then I comed her hair straight and put a red head band on her hair making her look cute.

I walked out the house into my camaro, opening the door I set up her car seat in the back before scooping her in my arms and setting her in it. Closing the door I opened the driver's and got in, after turning on the engine, I headed twoards the pack's house where Ash and Brittnay we're. A few minutes later we arrived, I got out the car and unbuckled Sophia pulling her out I set her on my hip before walking into the house. I was about to call out where everyone was, when I was cut off by screaming at the back yard.

"WHY CAN'T I FUCKING SEE HER SHE IS MY DAUGHTER. I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO SEE HER WHENEVER THE FUCK I WANT." Some unknown voice screamed,  rolling with powerful Alpha waves. I ran in time to see two alpha's face to face nearly hitting each other but I stopped them.

"ENOUGH. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE" I screamed at them handing Sophia back to her mother and stepped in front of them as there eyes soften at my sight.