Chapter 7: Marking Me

Sorry guys for taking a long time with updates but, school is going to start this monday and I have to get ready which I wished it didn't but everyone needs to start getting over summer right?

Anyways I hope you enjoy and wait for the next update coming tomorrow or Sunday.

xxx Beatrice
____________________________________

The next morning I woke up next to Ash who was staring at me with a smile at his face. I smiled back at him and snuggled into his chest facing him.

"How long have you been awake staring at me?" I asked him.

"Long enough to watch you sleep like an angel." He said and looked at me afraid. Like if I was going leave him anytime soon.

"Why are you looking at me like if I was going to leave you any second." I asked he had a distant look on his face and it turned from anger to sadness.

"It's nothing I'll tell you later when we talk." He said softly.

"Okay I'm gonna take a shower so we can go eat breakfast together then we can spend the rest of the day together" I said as he nodded and pulled me into a short sweet kiss.

When I got into the room I walked into the closet and pulled out a white bra and underwear, dark skinny jeans, white crop top, and a pair of white converse and put them on top of the bed. I walked into the bathroom took my clothes off and got into the shower.

____________________________________

An hour later I was finished. I got out of the shower and grabbed a towel dried myself tighten the towel and walked into the room, grabbing the clothes I was about to open the bathroom door when I heard a low growl coming from the door entrance. I looked back and saw Ash was standing there with pitch black eyes that looked at me lustfully at me shiver, as his eyes held pitch dark full of dust. Three seconds later he pinned me to the wall and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Mine." He growled and started to kiss me hungrily, before pulling away and nibbling my lip. His tongue and explored my mouth. Minutes later he pulled away and nibbled my earlobe and trailing kisses down my jaw to my neck, where he would mark me anytime. Making me moan lowly until I felt his sharp canines grow and tease my skin.

I decided to play with him and started to grind on him, his member instantly started to grow on my core with the towel on it made it feel so pleasurable that I moaned his name. Before he started to walk towards the bed and laid me down in the center of it gently. He placed him self between legs and kissed me slowly and sweetly, I pulled away after a few minutes.

"Mark me." I told him seemed unsure wether he should or not, but I nodded and told him it was okay. He kissed me and lowered dow, between my shoulder and neck where my mark should be. He nibbled it before his canines growled and sinked them in. I grabbed the bed sheets and grabbed fist full from screaming in pain then released them feeling the pleasure spread to my body making me moan. He licked the wound and it started to close. I flipped him over as my canines grew and bit him in the center where his neck and shoulder meet, his grip tighten a bit then he let go as felt the pleasure I did and he moaned my name, making me smirk. I gave him a long sweet kiss before I pulled away smiling and rested on his lap.

"Baby I'm gonna take a cold shower, unless you wanna join me." He asked me with a mischievous look in his eyes. I laughed and got off his lap.

"Nah I'll go to the bathroom and change, then you can meet downstairs and eat breakfast." I said before I pecked his pouting lips and went to the bathroom in my room with my clothes. I dressed myself, dried my hair, and put on a pony tail that showed off his name like a tattoo on my neck that made me smile. I put some mascara and clear lip balm before going downstairs joining the rest of the pack.