Chapeter One: Rejected and Packing

Today was my 17th birthday. The Alpha's son Alex was coming to the pack house to recognize his throne as Alpha. Meanwhile I was at the park, it was few miles away from the pack house.

I sat in the swing, then walked around a bit while chatting with Anna on the phone. Around twelve I walked back to the house. I got up to the third floor, when the most amazing scent of pine hit me. As I got closer down the hall, Alex was staring straight at me while he exited the game room. "Mate" is all I heard my wolf saying in my head.

"What is your name?"

"Ella Lockhart." I said quietly looking down before looking up. He looked at me in such hatred and disgust that I flinched and looked away.

"I Alpha Alex Lewis, from Fire Moon Pack. Reject you Ella Lockhart, as my mate and Luna of this pack." He said coldly.

I wanted to cry so badly that second. But I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction, I pushed the tears away.

"I Ella Lockheart. Member of the Fire Moon Pack, accept your rejection." I said in a cold voice before I walked away past him, and walked into my brother's room. I was sobbing as I told him what happed seconds ago.

"Ella. Who is your mate?" He asks.

"Alpha Alex." I whispered looking down.

"He can't be." He said angrily.

"Justin. I know who I saw. I'm not blind." I said.

"He can't your mate." He snapped.

"I know he-"

"Stop lying Ella. He can't be your mate you are to weak. Your to stupid. Your not Luna worthy, your such a fucking coward. You let mom run away to so why don't you shut the fuck up and leave." He yelled.

"Your such a fucking asshole Justin. You know it wasn't my fault mom left, we both know exactly why she left. If it wasn't for the fact that I looked like mom, dad wouldn't be hitting me every day. If it wasn't for me you'd be in my place, getting beat every day by your family and pack. I hope you realize one day how fucked up it is what you've been doing to me. " I said. As I felt tears prick in my eyes, I quickly left the room. Running into mine and slamming the door closed. I jumped into my bed and cried for hours.

Around nine I got up and grabbed my phone, opening a message blank.

To: Anna

I will accept your offer to go live with you. I'm tired of all the tears and pain caused by my pack and family. I'll tell you the main reason when I see you back in Florida. I will be there in a day or so. See you soon xxx.

Ella

Seconds later I instantly got a reply from her.

Okay! I'll meet you at the airport, tommorow. See you later :)

I got out some clothes for a few day's and set them in the bed. I got out a medium duffle bag from under the bed and walked into the closet. I opened a safe drawer and got all the 10,000 dollars. I had saved all this from waiting tables or working at the bakery shop. I stuffed all the money in there. Leaving the clothing onto the top to hide the cash. I set it under the bed and went to sleep so I can leave early tomorrow morning.