Chapter 10: Introductions and clingy sluts.

As we walked in the building all we heard was whispers and got many stares from the crowd.

"Who's the new girl? I would totally bang that."

"Fuck. Bet I'll have her in my bed in under a week."

"I bet that bitch got a surgery on those breast and ass to make them bigger."

"That slutt is next to the hottest guy in school. I bet she fucked with him just to talk to her in school."

Those comments made Ash and I almost growl, wanting to beat there asses. We ignored them and walked into the office to get my new schedule. I opened the door and saw a sweet lady from our pack.

"Hello, I'm new here at this school. I was wondering if you could give me my new schedule?" I asked sweetly. She looked up smiling and greeted Ash and I. She got up and went to get my paperwork.

"Here you go sweety. This is your schedule, locker combination, and the map of the campus so you don't get lost." She said warmly. I nodded and thanked her while Ash grabbed the paper and looked at it with curiosity.

1st: Science Lab- Class Room 2006- Mr. Rodgers

2nd: English II- Class Room 2024- Ms.Forwell

3rd Calculus- Classroom 1809- Mrs Jackson.

4th Art- Class Room 1705- Mr Ballium.

B Lunch 11:30

5th History- Classroom 1825- Mr Thomas.

6th Cooking- Class Room 1016- Mrs Andrews.

7th P.E- Class Room 1028- Ms Hendrick.

"Well I have almost all my classes with you except 1st, 5th and 6th Period." He said as he walked me to my first period and gave me a short sweet kiss before leaving me next to my class. When walked in I saw a lot of people who were human and werewolf's sitting mixed together. I ignored the lustful gazes from the males looks and sat in the back with Ed and Anna. After the class started and the teacher came in he looked a little over forty, with a beer belly and sat on his desk.

"Okay class today, as you see we have a new student joining us. Ella could you stand up and present yourself and say some things about yourself." He said looking around the classroom, when he spotted me I got up. Walking to the front of the class and ignoring the catcalls and whistles, even the teacher looked at me like a slutty fuck toy. I looked at him disgusted, before turning around and looked at the front of the class.

"Hey guys, my name is Ella. I came from California to live with one of my best friends. Anna and her parents, who are my uncles (which was a lie).

I like the color sky blue, I love to eat chocolate, I hate drama, I like take runs, I like to listen to music and I hope to make new friends at this school." I said before walking to my desk hearing most of the class clapping, expect for a few girls. The teacher cleared his throat and started the lesson on taking notes about World War 2 after a few minutes, I got bored and talked to Anna and Ed for the rest of the class. Later on the bell rang and I walked to my next class.

______________________________

The rest of the morning classes went by faster, soon time lunch came. I walked along with Ash, Chris and Nathan one of his best warriors to the cafeterias. When we reached a table of the center of the cafeteria we put our bags down and went to get lunch. After a few minutes I came back with a medium pile of nachos that had beef, melted cheese, sour cream, a bag of hot fries and a coca cola. We all sat there together with Anna, Chris, Ed, Lucy, Ally, Nathan and other pack members around us. We all talked, joked and some flirting here and there from unmated werewolfs.