Love ⚠

*Two weeks later *

I woke up at seven in the morning, with the sounds of the twins crying through the baby monitor next to me on the night stand. I groaned quietly while rubbing my tired eyes, getting off the bed I walking twoards the twins room. It was a beautiful room it had jungle theme walls with all sorts of animals from monkeys to zebras and tigers. With wooden cribs, blankets, clothes, shocks, shoes, bottles, wipes, baby powder, toys, diapers, shampoos, a changing table, rocking chair. Along with many other things that our family, friends, and pack members bought for us at the last minute. Which I thanked them deeply for since I didn't want anything that Alex had bought for them. I walked towards the counter and picked up a blanket that was large enough to cover me up. I unbuttoned a few buttons from Ash's blue shirt and walked towards the cribs and picked up Nickolas along with Chloe before sitting on the rocking chair. They quickly found my breast and greedily started to suck as I covered them with a blanket as they ate.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After they finished eating I buttoned the shirt before taking them into the bathroom and sat them in a baby shower. I sat them in the bath, carefully bathing them. After finishing I grabbed a large towel and wrapped them in it, I gently laid them in a table at the corner of the room before I wiped them dry. After putting on a clean new dipper and jumper on each them I put them on their crib. Turning off the lights and closing the door along I headed back to the room and took a shower so I could wake up fully. I walked into the closet and grabbed white lacy undergarments, dark blue jean shorts, white crop top, along with a pair of black vans. I walked to the kitchen and started cook some pancakes with eggs and bacon. I sat everything on the table just Ash came in from training.

"Hey baby." He said kissing me softly as I wrapped my hands around his neck, kissing him back.

"Hey." I said pulling away slowly smiling, but then I scrunched my nose in disgust smelling his sweaty body.

"Oh god. You need a shower." I said as I pushed him towards the stairs. He laughed and headed to our room to take his shower. I went up into the babies room just as Chloe slowly woke up.

"Hi baby girl. Did you finally wake up to join daddy at the table." I cooed as she let out a small cute yawn, I awed inwardly as I gently picked her up along with Nickolas, who was staring at us with a smile on his face. Walking downstairs and sitting at the table with them in my arms cooing, Ash came down ten minutes later.

"Hey little man." He said, kissing Nickolas forehead.

"Hi princess." He said, kissing Chloe's forehead.

"Hey can you carry Chloe?" I asked, he nodded eagerly and gently grabbed her into his arms before pecking me in the lips. He sat next to me and we started to eat breakfast.

"So are you planning to do anything today?" He asked.

"I might go see the girls at the pack house." I said while drenching the pancake in syrup, I moaned. Ash chuckled quietly as I blushed and kept eating.

"Aren't you going to see your brother or your parents?" He asked as I shook my head.

"Nooo my brother's mate is in heat, so I won't see them in quite a while. My parents are coming along with yours for a grand children's day out with the twins, along with you're younger brother and sister." I explained just as the door opened, our parents came in with Kimberly and Aaron trailing behind them.

"Ella." The twins beamed running towards me and stopped as they saw Chloe in my arms, they looked at her and Nickolas in awe.

"Would you like to meet your niece and nephew?" I asked as they nodded eagerly and rushed towards us sitting in our laps.