1: "USC! USC!"

A/N :
Heey you guys, missed me?
Here's the overdue sequel to The Bad Girl Meets Her Match. Hope you enjoy! Comments and votes are encouraged.
Dedication to boboisthebest because she's awesome sauce for always commenting
***

"If I had a dime for ever time I wanted to punch that sexy little face of yours I swear to God I'd be richer than Bill Gates!" Maybe it was the heat, maybe it my period maybe it was the fact that this DUMBASS didn't feed me on our way down here but I am unbearable at the moment. I smell like a sweat shop because DUMBASS(btw the dumbass I'm referring to is the love of my life, Zane) air conditioner wasn't working in his car.
"Shut the fuck up and grab this box!" He yells at me with a glare. Ah love, isn't it just the best thing?
"Best motherfucking friend!!" I hear my overly loud best friend Andy. While running towards me with Damon(Zane's best friend and Andy's lover) behind her.
Their relationship was...complicated. They weren't together, but they weren't apart. They loved each other, they hated each other. They wanted to be together but the world just wouldn't allow it. And by the world I mean their bigger than Big Foot pride.
"Biiiitch!!" I open my arms letting her jump in them.
Me and Andy have literally been through hell and back together. All the friends back in high school switched up and fucked up but Andy stayed by my side. Held my hair back when I threw up. Wiped my tears when I cried. She's my best friend soulmate. Pretty sure that isn't a real thing. But oh well!  More a sister than anything else really.
We ended up coming to the University of South Carolina together, as planned, and moved to Columbia. This was always part of our plan though, since we were old enough to pick out colleges. Except now we were two people less than anticipated.
"USC! USC!" We both chant with smiles. Behind us the boys were getting restless so we both grabbed one bag and headed towards our dorm. It took me FOREVER to convince Andy to share a dorm with me, I want the full college experience, she just wants the degree. It took even longer to make sure we were in the same dorm.
"Let's go bitches!" Damon calls over his shoulders which earned a slap from Andy. "Dawg!"
"I am a lady Damon, you should really watch your fucking mouth." Andy commented, feeling an argument starting I walked to Zane and wrapped my free arm around his waist.
"You made it babe." He bent to kiss my forhead. Zane decided college wasn't for him and he didn't have the money to move to Columbia so he was going to stay in Myrtle Beach for the first year until he had enough saved up. Besides he needed to be there for Courtney, his little sister. Granted she was doing better and the treatment was working successfully it was better he be closer to her, just in case.
I won't lie and say I haven't doubted this plan and worked myself sick thinking of us being far away from each other but I had to trust myself, him and us as a couple. Considering our past it wasn't easy but I had to. I had to because Zane kept me grounded, he kept my mind clear. Zane was the reason I followed through with this college thing because he believed in me, and wanted me to better myself.
So I had to trust that we'd be able to get through this year. Without secrets, cheating or lies. I'm in college and I'll be surrounded by temptation and he's back home and there's temptation there but we have to trust each other. But trust isn't always easy, you know?