3: "Dirty boy dreams"

Morning classes weren't so bad. I mean my first class didn't start until 10 which is better than 8. Andy was really excited for our first day of classes so she woke up me at eight and we went to the Cafeteria to eat breakfast. After breakfast and Andy lecturing me on fighting bimbos we split ways for our first classes.

The professor was the opposite of what I was expecting. He was a short man with a baby face but the grays sprinkled in his hair told me he wasn't as young as I thought he was. The classroom was big so I found me a seat smack in the middle.
"Sorry to bother, but do you have a pen I could borrow." The voice heard from my right was a guy. He had an adorable baby face and a air around him that was...different.
"Uh yeah. Hold on." I dug in my bag until I found one. A flicker of shock ran through my finger tips when his hands brushed mine.
"Thanks." He smiled and refocused on his work. Not caring that I was being rude by staring I couldn't tear my eyes off of him.
"Hey..." The pen guy stopped me as I was packing up my books after we were dismissed. "There's this back to school party, they throw like every year and if your free after classes I want you to come." Confidence oozed out of this guy. "Look for me." I chuckled at his confidence, ignoring the stirring in my stomach.
"I'll see what I can do. And who exactly would I be looking for?" His eyes moved from mine and to my lips as I spoke. His eyes were pretty, hazel and matched his caramel skin do perfectly.
"Brian. And who will be looking for me?"
"Your dream girl." I teased with a smirk, those being my parting words. I felt his eyes on my ass as I walked away so being me I swayed my hips, just a tad bit.

As soon as I got home from all my classes Zane called me. He's been calling me everyday this week at around seven so I was expecting his call. "How was your first day of classes?"
"Boring." I replied but my mind immediately thought of Brian. It was horrible that I was thinking of another guy while on the phone with my boyfriend but I just couldn't not think of him when Zane was asking me questions about my day and the people I met. "There's this guy, Brian, he invited me to this party tonight."
"You going?" Slight annoyance was noticeable because I mentioned a guy.
"Yeah, when Andy gets here."
"Alright well have fun. I love you."
"I know." Andy came in two seconds after I hung up the phone. "You look dead tired." I laughed at her worn expression. "There's this party Brian invited me too. So get yah pretty bum dressed." At the mention of a party her eyes grew back lively and excited. I saw her mind racing a mile a second as she walked to the bathroom closet(which was specifically for party outfits) and threw hangers about.
"There's this guy in one of my classes, he said something about a party and Nadia he's....well I mean Nadia." She sent me a look like he was the best looking thing ever.
"Don't you have a boyfriend?" I teased grabbing my leather pants and a red halter top with red Converse.
"Don't you?" She shot back. "Brian? Inviting you to a party?" She snorted a laugh and the glare I sent her would set the Devil on fire.
"Shut up. I barely know the guy and I love my guy."
"We are in college. Two hours away from your guy." Of course Andy would encourage my old ways. The meaningless flings I had back in high school, cheating on Zane I didn't want to be that girl.
But Brian....
Is totally off limits!
Great, I've gone mad now I'm talking to myself.

It took us three and a half hours to eat, clean our dorm and get dressed. It was ten thirty when we left and headed to the party. It was at a frat house, which screamed bad idea but I didn't care. Not my first college party, but it all felt brand new.
"Hey Andy, glad you could make it." Some guy greeted Andy and all I can say is WOW. I mean tall as hell, chocolate skin, deep dark eyes. Andy was right about him looking like...wow. Literally looked like something straight out of all the fantasies I have.
"Totally hot." I mumbled and left Andy to chat up Hottie while I went to find the nearest drink.
"Lemme get you something." A familiar voice said from behind me. I turned around to see Asshole from the first day. How can I possibly forget a face like that? "Gerald! Grab this lady a beer." He winked at me and the urge to roll my eyes was oh so real. I grabbed Gerald by the wrist and pulled him to me.
"Dealing with him I'm going to need some vodka baby." I whispered in his ear and he chuckled before going to fetch my drink. "You're the asshole from the other day?"
"Anf you're the girl who was willing to fuck me upon three seconds of meeting." I glared fire into his eyes but he just smirked. "The offer still stands?"
"In all of your dirty boy dreams."
"Guess I'm going to take a nap then." His combacks were at the tip of his tongue.
"Dog." I said grabbing the drink from Gerald.
"Woof." I laughed at the seriousness in his face. When I went to put the red solo cup to my lips he pulled me closer. I felt my stomach hitch when his breath fanned across my exposed neck. "I bet that sexy little outfit would look great on the floor of my apartment." I actually felt his lips on my ear and it took alot of self restraint and remembering that I have a boyfriend who I love to turn down that amazing offer.
"And your face would look great against my boyfriend's fist." I walked away in a hurry.
Like I previously stated there will be a lot of temptation. And everyone knows Nadia Jenkins is a sucker for a asshole with a slick mouth.