11: "Going Home"

"Sooooo I was thinking this weekend we go home and raise hell." Andy flops down on my bed making my fingers hit the wrong keys on my laptop.
"I have this essay that have to get finished. Then I have my internship at that school, which starts Monday. AND the checklist. Last thing I'm worrying about is going home." This week schoolwork has been kicking my ass. Who knew it took so much work to become a teacher. Oh wait, everyone.
"And it'll all be waiting for you Monday. You need a break for two weeks straight you've been in those books. Now we'll leave tomorrow. Everyone's coming home anyway."
"What's this weekend?"
"Stankz is coming home and Dj is throwing this big ass party at the beach." Stackz and Dj are literally the best party thowers ever.  Since Stackz been in jail for about three years there hasn't been a S&D party.
Automatically hype I close my laptop and put all schoolwork under the bed.
"Hell yes! Should've been said that." Andy lets out a laugh then her eyes widen.
"We gotta shop! New outfits, bathing suits and sandals!" She all but yell.
"Omg! Yes!"

*
*
"You coming home for Stackz party?" Zane asks as I'm getting ready for bed. Last time he called when I was with Brian we agreed to be friends. We both miss each other terribly and we love each other so it's kind of hard staying away.
"Yeah, you going?"
"Any chance to see you." His voice is low. Getting myself comfortable I lay down pulling my blanket over my head.
"Getting sweet on me?"
"Only if you getting on me." I know that smirk is playing on his lips.
"Don't be nasty."
"You ain't hear nothing yet."
"Friend." I hint trying to get him to realize that all we need to be is friends.
"I don't wanna be your friend. And when I see you I'm not going to give you a friendly hug." He doesn't have to elaborate the tone and the slowness of his voice makes me well aware. "I want you and only you Nadia." Why does he have to make it so hard? I cheated on him he's supposed to hate me. He's supposed to be disgusted by my name but instead he's here on the phone describing how he wants me, very explicitly might I add.
Zane and I talk for hours and hours about pointless things. It reminds me off how we used to talk back when we were still in the honeymoon phase of our relationship. He reminds me constantly how much he loves me, how me and him are going to last. "Promise you won't give up on us?" The bad boy says in my ear, his voice nearly a whisper. I like how only I get to see this side of him. Only I can hear his heartfelt thoughts and cheesy lines. But I also get the bad boy with a dirty mouth and sneaky hands.
"I promise."

*
*
"Time to go home bitch!" Andy yells jumping on me. "I get to see my boyfriend and fuck his little brains out!" She squeals referring to Damon. Grunting I push the fat toad off of me and roll back on my sleep.
"Wait...Damon? Since when are you guys back at it?"
"Since last night when he realized I'm coming home for the weekend." She shrugs tugging at my blanket. Unsuccessful in pulling it away she starts pushing on me. "God, how much do you weigh? You're like a damn baby elephant." Grunt. Grunt. Push. Sighs. "Shít Nadia, get up!" I chuckle at her frustration but not a full laugh because that requires way to much energy. Zane kept me up until 5 o'clock, so its natural that I'm shit tired.
"Okay! God, are you always so demanding when you in need of some act right?" I mumble pushing myself off the bed.
The ringing of my phone wakes me up fully and with a growl I press the green button. "Nadia's sexy midget sex shop, what can I do for you?" Laughter from the other end fills my ears and I finally look at the Caller ID. "Oh hey Brian."
"Something you wanna tell me?" He replies between laughter.
"I own a sex shop totally dedicated to midgets. Believe it or not those motherfuckers are kinky." I chuckle making way to the baathroom.
"Mmm, might just have to get me a midget. I'm trying new things."
"I know one, Eve now she's a prostitute but she's clean. If you catch a STD there aren't any refunds but you can call her pimp to file a complaint."
"I'll pass I'm already set on someone."
"And who might that be?"
"You." I smile like a fool and not because "omg the really cute teaching major likes me" but because "omg, I'll never like him but crushes are amazing to have." Fucked up I know. "What you doing this weekend?"
"Going home." I respond quickly. When I say home I don't mean Myrtle Beach, I mean Zane. Going to Zane. The guy who my heart beats for.
"Oh well I'll have to catch you when you come back. I'm thinking us on a official date."
"I'm thinking it's a possibility." All depending on how things go with Zane. Whether we'll stick it out and fight a little harder to have our love overcome the pain game we play.

*
*
Home sweet home. We pul up at my Auntie Kat's house AND I'm almost knocked over by emotion. I didn't realize I've been homesick until this exact moment looking at the front door. It's only been three months but it feels like it's been forever. Walking inside everything looks exactly how I left it. Kat must've been staying with her fiance. Whipping out my phone I send her a quick text letting her know that I am indeed at our house before going up to my room.
"Knock knock." Zane says from my doorway. Home fir thirty minutes and company already. Andy went straight to see Damon which would explain how Zane knew I was home. With that sexy smirk planted on his face he walks towards me.
"Zane..." I warn him catching the glint of mischief swimming in those green orbs. "What are you..." I'm cut off by his lips taking claim of mine. Using his body weight to lay me flat he climbs on me.
"I missed you." I damn near moan when his mouth plants butterfly kisses on my neck. Zane waste no time for games and pull my sweatpants right off my legs. "Zane." His mouth gets back on mine. We kiss like we need it to survive. Its rough, passionate, gentle, forceful, angry, happy, loving everything pours into it. We say so much without opening our mouths, we kiss I love you's ll over each other and in this moment there is nowhere I'd rather be.