15:"they fúck"

I hate that stupid smirk. Those dumb ass brown eyes and fuck those little twist things in his hair. "Long time." Why does he have to be so damn attractive?
"Yeah I'm aware." That damn voice, God I hate him. I hate him soooooo much. He grabs my hand pulling me until our chest are touching.
"Let's finish what we started at the party." His voice is so low, so sexy. So fucking tempting. Why am I even thinking this? Me and Zane have been amazing since Stackz party last month and I'm still here wanting to fuck Tayshawn! "Don't pretend you forgot." His hands find my hips and I can't even think let alone speak.
"Tayshawn stop." It's intended to be strong but it just comes out as a shaky breath. A gasp escapes when I feel his breath fan across my shoulder. The same shoulder he claimed. Why is it sooooo hard to pull away? I have Zane! "Stop."
With all the self control I have, I pull away.
It's not much place to go because we're at the back of the bookstore. One of God's horrible coincidences if you ask me. "Why?" He sounds a little annoyed but I don't allow myself to look into those stupid brown eyes. "Why?" One finger under my chin and he forces me to look at him. Why the fuck are his eyes so brown?
"I have a boyfriend." I state firmly.
"You had one at the party too."
"It was different."
"No it wasn't. Nadia we're both grown. I want you and you want me. And what would two adults do in a situation where they both want each other? They fúck." Why in the hell? Why did those words make my core tighten? Why did that sentence sound so sexy and so tempting to me? Maybe there's something wrong with me.
I open my mouth. Then close it. Sort of resembling a fish out of water. What am I even supposed to say that completely true statement? "Look I have a boyfriend. I love my boyfriend. My boyfriend loves me."
"I don't give a fúck." He states and the bluntness in his voice makes my heart pound. That little step he takes towards me makes my stomach clinch. "But I'll let you come to me. That sounds fair?" I don't realize I did a head nod until he smiles a smile that makes me wonder What boyfriend?

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ
"You got a craving for pickles and mustard?" My best friend asks from her bed. Her laptop is sitting in her lap and she's wearing one of Damon's sweatshirts with her hair in a messy bun, it's not even the cute kind of messy bun.
"You look like a homeless bitch." I state bluntly ignoring her question. She shoots glares at me.
"Shutup I've been feeling a little under the weather. But seriously I really want some pickles and mustard is that weird?" She continues to scroll not looking me in the eyes.
"That's probably why you were throwing up this morning, some damn pickles and mustard." It's quiet for a moment, a moment to long. The only sound is Andy furiously typing away on her keyboard.
"Nadia..." I look up from my spot on the floor and see a really worried Andy chewing on her fingernails.
"Yes best friend?" I question still looking at her. She doesn't speak but instead turns her laptop around and my eyes go wide. "Shut the fuck up Andy!" Which is a stupid thing to say because she isn't talking I don't think she can. "Pharmacy right now!" But before Andy can say anything I bolt out the door, my mind in overdrive.
No
Fucking
Way.
Nope, I refuse to believe it.
When I come back ten minutes later Andy is still in the same spot looking at the same page. It doesn't even look like she's breathing. "Andy, go now!" I say shoving five boxes her way and pushing her to the bathroom.
Best friend comes out what seems like an hour later and holds her test results up.
Oh
My
Fucking
Goodness!