29:"so close!"

There's something so confidence building about having two (or multiple) guys wanting you at once, I will admit that. At the moment cuddled up with my boyfriend debating whether or not I should text Zane back I feel like I'm really the shit.
"That's Zane?" Tay asks hearing the ping of my phone.
"Yeah, talking out his neck." I mummer reading over the message.
So you with the clown now? We done for good?
I don't understand why he didn't get the memo before. Maybe cause you kept in contact. Oh my conscious forever the bitch.
As done as done can be.
I send the message and place my phone on the end table getting closer to Tay.
"Babyyyy!" I whine climbing on top of him. He moves his head and continues playing his game on the XBox.
"Move little girl." Pushing me off of him he sits up getting more into the stupid game. Determined to get some attention from him I straddle his lap and start kissing his neck. "Fuck! Whatchu doing ma?" I smirk and place my hands on the waistband of his basketball shorts, tugging just a little.
"Tayyy! So let me tell you about this girl at McDonald's the other day. So you know me I like to make my orders specific cause they don't be knowing what they doing so I asked-" In a successful attempt to shut me up Tay places his lips over mine roughly, still not taking his eyes off the TV.
"Shut up and let me finish right quick." He teases once he pulls back from the kiss. With a sigh I roll off of him and towards the kitchen. "Make me a sandwich." He basically orders slapping my butt. Laughter follows me when I throw him the middle finger.
"You the best." I get a kiss when I hand him his food.
"I spit in it." I smirk taking a bite of my own sandwich. He looks deep in thought, no doubt worrying how serious I am, before shrugging and taking a bite anyway.
"Stay over tonight?" He says placing a hand on my bare thigh.
"Hmmm, Why? So you can ignore me while you playing your game?" Obviously not caring about anything I'm saying his fingers travel up until they're right at my underwear. "I'm eating." I whine. "I can't have sex with you while I'm eating." Food will forever be over anything. He laughs when I swat his hand away and finishes up his food.
"Fuck yo food." Taking the plate and placing it on the floor Tayshawn pulls me closer to him. "Walking around with my shirt and only my shirt and try to turn me down?" He kisses me slowly carressing all the right places. And by right places I totally mean my vagina. But being the fat ass I am I push him off of me.
"I'm hungry." I groan sitting up and grabbing my food.
"Well ima finish playing the game."
"Nooo! Put on a movie!!"
"Nope!"
"Tayshawn Kingston."
"Nadia Jenkins."
"Please."
"No."
"But I said please."
"And I said no." Crossing my arms I glare fire his way and sure enough he goes back to his game leaving me to my attitude.

*
"Oh my fucking God best friend I'm in loovee." That's Andy stating the obvious as if the whole world doesn't know. "I got news!"
"Oh yeah?" I mutter not looking up from Candy Crush that's on my phone. Angry at the lack of attention she's receiving Andy snatches my phone and places it in her back pocket. "Fuck I was sooooo close! So close!"
"Yeah I bet you say that everytime you and Tay fuck."
"Ouch!" I smile thinking of how far that statement is from the truth. "What's the news mama bear?"
"Well it's great for me. Probably not so much for you but Dumb and Dumber are moving to Columbia." My eyes widen. No. No. No. No. No. No. And did I mention noooo?
"Why?" I groan thinking of all the ways Zane will manage to ruin my life if he's down here. "And I thought the main reason Zane was staying was because of Courtney? " His sickly little sister!
"They're job is offering a tranfer and Damen wants to be closer to me and Zane decided why the hell not and also took the transfer." She's basically bouncing on her toes while I'm internally dying.
"They're moving in those apartments that just opened up."
"I'm happy for you and Damen though." I force a smile while internally screaming. Why must the devil move two minutes away from me?!
"We should date it. All of us on a double date. Tell Tay, okay?" Before I can list ten reasons why this is a bad idea my best friend skips off to no doubt call her boyfriend.
Maybe it won't be so bad. I mean Damen isn't Zane maybe he'll behave himself. It's not like he has any one reason to hate Tayshawn, he doesn't even know him. So that's good right? Maybe they'll get along. It should be fun just u four hanging out.
Oh God, I hope so.
"So you expect me to go on a double date with your best friend and the best friend of a guy who hates me?" Tay asks over the phone and I roll my eyes. I'd done a lot of pep talking myself to get prepared for asking him and he's just making me lose the confidence I had gained about the whole double date thing. "You know how you sound right?"
"Damen isn't Zane. I think he'll be good. Just please." I whine. "I'll give you a treat afterwards."
"You'll wear the outfit?"
"You'll do the double date?"
"Yes!" He exclaims and I know it's more to himself than me.
"Pick me up at seven, we're going bowling." I hang up the phone and start getting myself ready. At exactly seven Tayshawn picks me up and I text Andy to let her we're on the way.
"If he starts with you, which I'm sure he won't, promise to keep your temper?" I ask Tay squeezing his hand. He bends down giving me a long kiss before dragging me towards the bowling alley.
I spot Andy and Damen immediately. There's another guy over there chatting it up with Damen and when Andy calls my name he turns around with that award winning smile.
Fucking hell.