25: "fuck like wabbits"

"Where in the hell were you bitch?" I yell at Andy who, by the way, is sneaking in at seven in the morning.
"Huh?" She groans with a sheepish smile.
"Last night. I got out the shower and you had disappeared!" I yell at the dumb bimbo.
"Oh yeah. Damen uh surprised me."
"Well that's fucking amazing. Wanna know who surprised me? And before you say it no it was not Santa Clause or Mother Nature. Wanna take a guess?"
"I mean not really you're just-"
"Zane did! That's who fucking surprised me. Busted in the bathroom. Go ahead go look in the bathroom." She complies and when she sees all my bottles and bar of soap I neglected to pick up she laughs.
"The hell happened?"
"The bastard sneak attacked my ass! That's what happened."
"Huh?"
"Did your precious little Damen fuck you deaf?! He sneak attacked me. Came in the bathroom smirking and tryna sweet talk a bitch." Andy shuffles over to my bed.
"Tell mama what happened."
"I'll tell momma what happened." And I do just that, I give my best friend a play by play. The whole time she just laughs.
"Wait...you punched him in the face?" It's hard to understand her through the hysterical laughter which is only adding fuel to the flame.
"Hell yeah I did. Punched the shit out of that douche!" She's still laughing and I feel the laughter bubbling up. A second later I'm full on laughing right with Andy.
"But Andy..." My laughter falls short. "His face when I explained how I feel with Tayshawn was so sad. I almost felt bad."
"Don't feel bad. It'd be like feeling sorry for the Indominus Rex on Jurassic World. The asshole got what he deserved." She explains with a straight face. "But I needa shower. Wash off the sex and chocolate off my body."
"You guys are seriously just ew." I comment childishly she flicks her middle finger as she walks away. As soon as the bathroom door closes my phone rings.
"Yes baby?" I answer in my sweet voice.
"What you doing today?" I hear my potential boyfriend voice from the other line.
"Probably pig out. Why wassup?"
"I'm coming over, okay? Give me a hour."
"Welp guess I better clean up." He laughs the same time I frown. I really didn't wanna clean up. "And shower. And make my hair decent. Ugh."
"You ain't got to get sexy for daddy." He laughs and I nearly choke on air.
"Don't be nasty. But let me get my shit together. Add thirty too that actually." I hang up the phone and get right to cleaning my shit out of the sleep/living room.
It takes me exactly fourty five minutes to clean our small living space. It takes me fifteen to make my hair decent and thirty to take a shower and get dressed. Exactly a hour and a half. "Whatchu doin today?" I ask Andy as we lay on the floor. Her, on her phone and me waiting for Tay.
"Damen is off work so I'll probably head to Myrtle Beach." Her eyes light up in the best way when she talks about Damen and for a second I'm wondering if that's how I looked when I used to speak about Zane. So in love. "You really love him, don't you?" She looks at me, eyebrows wrinkled in confusion at my random question.
"More than anything." I try not to allow myself to feel slightly jealous of her love because it wouldn't be right. But a tiny silver of jealousy racks my body anyway.
Three soft knocks saves me from a conversation I knew Andy was going to have about Zane. A conversation I'll save for a later date...like when I'm dead.
"Gooodmorningg." I sing wrapping my arms around his neck. Granted I have to stand on my tip toes but whatever.
"It's hardly morning. It's after ten." I roll my eyes and guide Tay into the dorm.
"You out?" I ask Andy watching her pull on her shoes.
"Yup Damen just texted. Tomorrow, it's me and you, okay?" She sounds like a mom so I don't protest.
"What's behind your back?" I ask Tayshawn once Andy's gone. How come I didn't notice that before? He smiles and pulls out McDonald's and I nearly squeal in delight. "Is this all part of the Master Plan?" I ask as we sit down and I start pulling out my food. Hot cakes, hash browns, mcgriddle... I think I'm in love! "Yah know, friend me, woo me, fuck me?" He laughs and grabs a hash brown for himself.
"If I wanted to fuck you I could've been done that."
"Yeah right!"
"Oh you don't remember your drunken incident at that party? "God, you are tall. I ever tell you I love tall guys?" Oh or my personal favorite "Why'd you stop?" Remember now?" He's full blown laughing and I'm slightly embarrassed at my drunken words.
"And you didn't fuck me. Do you remember our incident in the bookstore? "I want you." Or my favorite at the club what was you said? Oh yeah! Wanted to fuck like wabbits." I smirk and shove a piece of hot cake in my mouth to stop the grin.
"Well the wooing is clearly done as you're so obviously falling for me so..." I swallow the hot cake like the piggy I am and he pushes me back flat on the couch and climbs over me.
His lips start on my forehead and then down to the corner of my eye. Lower to my cheek then my jaw they linger over my lips and by this point I literally can't breath. "I did the friend thing." His hands travel down until they reach my ankles. "Wooed the hell out of you." He pulls them until my legs are wrapped around his waist. "Now what's next Nadia?" He asks me our eyes locked on each others.
So much brown. I notice the little flicks of gold swimming in his eyes and that scar on his eyebrow. He's smirking and I still can't find words.
With mischief swimming in those too brown orbs he starts to lean in. Closer. Closer. Closer until he claims my lips and my body relaxes under him.
And I fall.
And I fall.
And stupidly I fall.