23:"Mr.Pig"

While riding in the car with Tayshawn I discovered two things. One, his face isn't as perfect as I originally thought. Two, he treats me different than Zane did. I won't go as far as saying he treats me better but it's definitely different. In a good way. With Zane our dates were always predictable they started at a party and ended with sex. Not that it was a bad thing because I love to party and I love sex but it was just predictable. Right now with Tayshawn I have no idea what to expect. He's taken me to a four year old's birthday party so I don't know what to think.
"Gonna tell me where we're going?" I ask catching him staring at me for the fifth time in five minutes.
"Nope." He smirks causing me to roll my eyes. "We're about three minutes away though." That's not saying alot considering I have no idea where we are and we've been driving for fourty five minutes.

Once again, Tayshawn manages to surprise me. It's a street festival with lots of lights and from what my nose can tell lots of food. "Close yah mouth, come on." He teases tugging on my hand. Like the excited child I am I start ooggling at all the lights and the food vendors.
"Taayyy!" I squeal upon seeing a huge hello kitty teddy bear. "Tay look!" I'm tugging on his sleeve and he's chuckling at my reaction. "I want that!"
"Then go get it." He jokes and I narrow my eyes at him. Do not play about Hello Kitty.
"Go play the stupid shooting game so I can!" I start pushing him toward the game booth and he laughs at my childish behavior before willingly going to the game booth. He hands the man five dollars and winks at me before starting the game.

Ten dollars later Tayshawn finally managed to win the game and my teddy bear. "Omg! I'll love you forever." I say to the bear squeezing it.
"And what about me, the guy who won it for you?" He pouts and it's honestly the cutest thing ever.
"Ehh." I shrug. I continue walking looking at all the variety of people.
"Hungry?" Tay asks me gesturing towards all the food vendors. "You can have whatever you like. As long as it doesn't cost too much." He grins his signature grin making me internally swoon. I find some vendor that's selling everything on a stick. And settle on chicken on a stick with a big cup of pepsi.
"This thing is huge." I comment in awe at the huge chicken on a stick. "Tay, look." I'm aware that I'm acting very childish but Tayshawn seems to bring this side out of me.

After spending two hours eating and playing games at the street festival, my lovely date takes me to the park. We're sitting at a bench watching the sky. Tayshawn goes on about some family reunion that went to shit and I can't help but to stare at him.
He's not perfect, actually far from it. From here I can tell that his nose is slightly crooked and he has a scar on his chin. His ears are actually small and when he laughs his nose flare. Yet his flaws only make him that more attractive to me. He's so real and everything about us is so real and free. There's no secrets or anything holding us back from being ourselves, it's just us. It's amazing. "You're beautiful." He blurts and I swear I'm blushing. "In maybe the worst way possible actually. You're dangerous. Your eyes. Your attitude. Your smile. It's all so dangerous." He smirks at me but I can't speak. "I really want to kiss you right now."
"Then why won't you?"
"Life is all about timing and I don't think the timing is right." He gets up from the bench and brushes off his pants. "One more stop." I nod my head and take his hand smiling to myself. It's almost too perfect for me.
"I don't know about you but I love to top my nights off with sweets." It's a sweet shop with pies, cakes, cookies, candy and everything sweet in between.
"Oooh, I'm want apple pie with a side of vanilla ice cream." I say looking at the mirror. Tay orders my food and himself a ice cream sundae and we find a seat tucked away in the corner.
There's no one else in the little restaurant except us, the scene is so right. When the server brings us our food I go straight to eating. "You are a pig Nadia." Tay comments despite the way he's shoveling his sundae down.
"Says you Mr. Pig." I tease flicking a spoonful of ice cream his way. His eyes narrow and I watch them glint in mischief.
"Oh you done fucked up." He warns before throwing a spoonful of his ice cream at me, landing right on my nose. He laughs at my facial expression but it quickly vanishes when my pie hits his forehead. A deep laugh escapes my throat as his face turns into shock.
We quickly go into a full war. Ice cream, sprinkles, apples, pie crust flinging around the little restaurant. The lady kicks us out once a spoonful of ice cream slaps her in the face. Tayshawn and I laugh but she doesn't find us funny and says we have to leave.
"This is the second time I've went out with you and left covered in food." I comment looking at my food covered clothing.
"You started it."
"You continued it, child." He grins shoulder bumping me.
"Now what?"
"Now I'll take you home." He grabs my hand intertwining our fingers.
His fingers doesn't fit perfectly with mine and it makes me smile. We are indeed a mess.
We get to his car and he actually puts a towel under me so I won't ruin his car seats.
The fourty five minute ride back to mine is filled with lots of Fetty Wap and me dancing and belting out every word. Tayshawn quickly gets annoyed and switches to Rae Sremmurd but after three songs I get annoyed and switch to Drake. We both agree on Drake. Can't go wrong with Drake, that's like literally a fact.
"Is the timing right, now?" I ask Tayshawn as we stand outside my dorm door. He shakes his head but I ignore it and place my lips softly on his. It's a slow and soft kiss with no gripping each other. His hands stay on my hips and mine stay on his shoulders.
"I didn't want kiss you yet." Tayshawn whispers when I pull back. I push away from him and smirk.
"I kissed you. Goodnight Tayshawn." Without another word I step into the dorm. When my phone vibrates I think it's Tayshawn until I read the message.
Those three words making my heart heavy.
It wasn't mine.