2: "I will murder you bitch!"

"Mmm, get up Zane. I got a bunch of freshman shit to do." I groaned trying to push him off of me.
I felt his lips curl into a smirk on my neck. Then he started planting kisses over my neck and shoulder. His hands decided to be friendly and grip my thighs. "Andy will literally be back in ten minutes."
"Then I'll give you five to satisfy." He whispers in my ear letting out a chuckl when I hit his back. Fighting off the stir in my stomach I try to push him off. "Babe, chill. Who knows when I'll be able to get back down here, just lay with me." As always I fell to his needs and wrapped my arms around him. The reality of the situation finally hitting me. In my mind he was going to visit every weekend but what if he had to work? Or didn't have the gas? Then what? Suddenly I had to bite back tears, god I love him. The thought of not seeing him whenever I wanted makes my stomach turn and I started to feel nauseous. Ew, I sound like such a girl. "I love you McKnight."
"Not nearly as much as I love you." He squeezed me and I knew the reality had set in for him too. "You're it for me, you know that?"
"Stay here tonite. Please." I knew he couldn't, he had to be to work at six in the morning. He let out a deep breath and before he could reply Andy and Damon came through the door. Damon had his arms wrapped around Andy's waist and his lips were on her ear. They were obviously in love, and obviously wanted to be together.
"Ready to go Zane?" Damon asked and I saw Andy's eyes get sad for a moment. She was going to miss Damon, it was painfully obvious.
"No." He grumbled. I felt his hand squeeze my thighs and I took in a sharp breath.
"To bad we got work tomorrow and a two hour drive." Damon said coming over and pushing Zane off of the bed. The laughter was impossible to keep inside and I had to clutch my stomach.
"I will murder you bitch!" Zane threatened his best friend. And that's how two 20 year old men ended up wrestling on the floor of my dorm room.
"Nipple pinch! Nipple pinch!" Damon screamed higher than a girl watching Trey Songz take off his shirt. My eyes focused and Zane did indeed have Damon by the nipples.
"I'll pull them off D. I swear to God, I will rip your nips straight from your man tits!"
"But Andy likes to lick on those!" Tears spilled out my eyes at the boy men and I shook my head. When Damon's words registered in my head I gave Andy a look that basically said 'you lick nipples' she held her finger over her lip telling me to shh and I just laughed harder. Kinky, shit.
"Enough guys." Andy protested through her own laughter. The boy men(yes that is what I'll refer to the childish bums as) finally got off each other but not before a slap behind the head. "Bums. Come on, we have freshman shit to do and you have jobs so we'll be satisfied." I chuckled at the comment, gold digger.

*
"Andy! We're on our own!!" My excited tone surprised me a bit but I couldn't help it. We were here in a city where we didn't know anyone, it was like starting over. After last year with Reena and Jo and Brittany it was good to be surrounded by unfamiliar faces.
"And we shall go explore!" She linked our arms and headed straight out of our dorm. Campus was crowded with everyone getting ready for their classes and freshman settling out their dorm situations and doing tours. It was midly overwhelming but incredibly exciting. We were in college!
"Watch your fucking step!" I snapped when I felt a elbow go in my side. When I found the face I was talking to it caused me to shut up for a second. He was HOT. Brown eyes to match his brown skin. His hair was cut at the sides and the middle was in little twist.
"Speechless now?" His voice....oh my god, that was literally the voice that sounded like it'd ruin my life.
"Fuck you." Granted I had to tilt my head up cause this guy was over 6 ft tall.
"Don't even know your name and your willing to take off your clothes. Desperate much?" My blood boiled. What an asshole. "Freshmen, aren't you?" He asks with a smirk. By this point Andy was at some booth that was set up about some bullshit so I didn't have her to back me up. The guy reminds me of Zane in a way, in the way that I really did want to have my not so Christian way with him.
"Yes, now if you'll excuse me..." I walked over to my best friend and pinched her side. "Nice one Andrea, real fucking nice." She gave me a not so innocent smile and we continued walking.
"If all the guys look like that, I think I'm going to like college." Andy comments earning another pinch.
She kinda has a point though.