18/08/15

Hey guys ^^ woo I'm on holiday!! I'm also back out of my daily shifts so I can relax and not stress because of how I want to act.

Looking over my behaviour this week im pretty certain my theriotype is a coyote like creature as I tend to have urges to bark, make a noise that I guess sounds like a yell and high pitched howls. They also tend to sound quite rounded yet if Im excited or scared they tend to be a bit more crazy and all over the place.

It was weird though because I got a bit of deja vu. Like as im on holiday we walk round the street in the dark and idk when we were in places where it wasn't too crowded I felt like I had been there before like in a past life even if I didn't highly feel connected to the place just a lil deja vu.

Also ive been noticing when im scared I usually make a series of high pitched barks and wail/ howls. I noticed this because I did it on a slide I went on and it was fast and steep so I freaked out xD I also did it when my dad scared me and he called me weird and not to sound like a puppy dog.

Another thing is that I've had a lot of urges to hold stuff in my mouth. Like when im in the pool and grab the inflatables I have a little voice in my head telling me to grab it in my mouth. I also like play biting as it seems x3 my dad lets me nibble his hand and he doesn't mind.

Also if anyone wants to drop a comment about something could you message me as my phone keeps being annoying and when I try to open the comment it says it no longer exists :/

Anywho that's my days for now byeeee!!