4\03\16

Hey guys so recently I've been trying to get more into the meditating habit and meditating at least once a day for five or ten minutes.

So far its gone well but I just want to talk about one of my experiences.

So basically because I've always felt some sort of connection as a child to forest fires such as Bambi and lion king and it somehow felt familiar to me and also after when I awakened forest fires used to scare me and every time I heard one I used to go crazy (animal side more than human side) so I decided to search more. I sat down, closed my eyes and put on some forest fire sounds, trying my hardest to carry on even if it felt horrible.

And so I did it. I got placed in a forest and I was looking up at the leaves and the only thing I could see was fire covering them, lighting up the darkness in an orange blur with smoke everywhere. I think I also heard my pack or got a vision of my pack but the meditation ended due to it being to much and me opening my eyes and having a yipping fess out of terror.

So yeah after this I ended up feeling really weird for the rest of that day and the morning of the next day. Idk why I think it just hit me that I basically relived my death.

I've also tried to see my pack more as I didn't think I had one and in a meditation I put on some coywolf den sounds and I started to see through my canine eyes an older wolf outside the den and two or three pups. Idk what to think about it because I researched online later and it said usually pup count is around 6 (1-16) but I only saw two or three.

Anyway I gtg its snowing! Bye