05/09/15

I wore my collar for the first time today (my other collars weren't actually proper collars where this one is)

So i went for a walk with this group with my mum so i decided to wear my collar for the walk with them. No one noticed it until a couple of hours later when my mum looked at me and was like "are you wearing a dog collar?" and sighed and tutted to herself.

Then as I do I walked away from her a bit and ended up getting fustraited and silently cried a bit (im very VERY bad at hiding emotion) that i couldn't wear anything that made me comfortable without my family or other people commenting on it although after a few minuites I calmed down and just got the idgaf attitude and gave my mum the cold shoulder for the next hour.

After the group went home my mum asked me why i was wearing a collar and i said that it just makes me feel more comfortable and it lets other therians know who i am. I also told her i would rather be judged and hated for something i am than liked for something im not. She said she liked the way i thought and understood me.

Then I split up from her and looked round town myself. No one really noticed it until I heard someone say my name (i didnt know who they were) and then they gave me this horrible look. I just stared back at them like i dont care what you think im myself okay and yeah thats it really xD.

Also the talk with that person has been moved to tuesday because she was busy so yeah, expect a update then.

anyway thats all for now bye!