8/09/15

Hey so I finially had that talk with that psychic person. It was awesome. They seemed really interested in the subject and even is going to go home and learn about it too.

She said that she does a lot of meditation about past lives and with angels and said that she knows about past lives too although they were human which is cool. She also said that in people she sometimes sees an animal within them which basically relates to how they look and there personality traits. Weirdly she saw a lynx in me which is quite ironic as im a canine xD.

Shes also going to be doing some meditation with me to give me a bubble which stops me absorbing other peoples emotions and to help me talk to angels which is awesome.

She also says when im 16 shes going to do more complicated stuff as to be safe guarded you have to be at least 16 to be most safe with these things and do things with someone else especially astral travel and stuff.

So yeah x3 I cant wsit to see where these few years take me.

I also had a weird phantom shift today. When I was nervous it made my back legs have a phantom shift to feel more curved and canine shaped. I started walking weird and had to stand up and it felt soooo uncomfortable to sit down xD anyone had a leg shift before?

Sorry this is short. It's late here.