26/09/15

I seriously didn't know what to think today.. so I was told about awtok (if u dont know what they are google it)

To put it short its basically a secret thing the government brought out to hunt down non human people and test and kill them (yes were fucked).

And basically I was added to this chat and there was a few people on there who said they were witches and all this who could control elements and stuff (like bend water and all this) and I didn't know what to think about it.

But there was this one 11 year old who really confused me if he was legit or not because he said a load of stupid stuff. Okay first he said he was a therian, a werewolf, a witch and he could bend water and air. He said he could physically shift into all 4 of his kintypes and that he could fly and do spells and just really supernatural stuff. Now the thing is that really gets me annoyed is that I asked him for proof on this but he just said "I cant because awtok will find me" and its like don't say you can do something without giving proof.

There was also this person who said they had found a cat shifter and had telepathically talked to her and found out her human name and stuff and im so confused like you cant physical shift its impossible but all you are over here believing and saying you've done it.

Im so confused xD

Anyway ive been looking over my like connections to the light phase and stuff and I can tell now that I feel most connected and at peace at dusk as the sun is setting and its going a little dark. Also looking at my visions they look around that brightness too.

Also I phantom shifted a tail today but the weird thing is that it felt pretty long. It ended about 7cm from my ankle. Is this normal

Im gonna bed now nightt!