23/09/15

Hey so I did that meditation thing for the first time. So the person who I was talking about who I spoke to about my therianthropy came to mine again and we did some meditation to give yourself a bubble. Now im going to be completely honest tbh I feel like that meditation is just to trick your mind because basically its a meditation to believe your standing in a bubble and not taking in other people thoughts or feelings just yourselfs feelings. Now the reason I don't believe in it is because you have to do it every morning but the thing is it could be easily tricking your mind to stop taking stuff in and stuff rather than actually putting a bubble round you. So idk ill keep on doing it but I doubt itll work.

Another thing that I get in meditation all the time is like a feel of a stretching face. Idk if its just my face relaxing but it really feels like it stretches into a muzzle and ears. They were looking at me weirdly after because I kept feeling my nose and stuff because it felt so weird.

Alsooo ive come to the conclusion that im wearing my tail to one of England's biggest malls and yeah.. im going with 5 friwnds so it should be fine but im still scared just because its basically my first time wearing one in public and yeah wish me luck.

Lastly ive noticed ive been shifting alot more and especially at school. Idk why id thought id bring it u

Gotta go to school now byeeeee