09/10/15

Haii so I just thought id make some updates.

So I have a pretty cool story from a couple of days ago from open evening at school. So I met this person in year 7 and we basically started being weird and meowing and all sorts of stupid animal noises so because I could get away with it I started howling and he joined in. Then he was trying to hit the pressure point in my back to make me flinch so I said id bite him and then he started trying to tickle me. My instinct got the best of me and I ended up opening my mouth, baring my teeth and full on growled at him. I think I spooked him and then I showed him my growl properly and he was like "do you have a pitbull or something inside you?" Which I couldn't stop smiling about.

Also Im having trouble this couple of weeks with tail pullers and stuff. Ive never really had an issue but over these couple of weeks ive had a couple comments, someone pulling it and even someone trying to unclip it off my school backpack -.- its like today I heard these people behind me laughing and giggling and then this kid came up to me and was like "I like your bag where did u get it from" so I replied normally that I got it from town where then he asked me "but were still in town moron" then I just shrugged my shoulders and then he was like "stop ignoring me you ungrateful bitch" where then I told them all to fuck off and it nearly kicked off.. sigh..

So anyway im gonna go now bye!