15/09/15

hey sorry im not really updating as much as i used to anymore. idk my shifts are kinda normal and not too extreme so i dont have much to talk about. Anywho i have some news which i want some advice on so i thoight i would make an entry on it.

So that friend who i thought was a therian i was talking to her today and shes making my thoughts even more stronger.

So i was talking to her and i changed the subject over to nature and stuff. I asked her about it and what she liked about it.

She said she likes the winter espessially the snow and like autumn with the leaves. She also said she enjoys forests too and espessially pine forests with snow on the ground.

Even if she sounds much like a wolf if she was a therian she gives me a sense of a fox more just because of just evergy coming off her and as she sometimes does animal noises when shes bored (mainly bird chirps) ive never heard her howl.

She also does a sort of puppy yip as well so maybe she could be a wolf dog or a coyote. So hard to tell.

Im going to talk to her about it later this week when i get her instagram and basically ask her if she feels a strong connection to certian animals and if she says yes ill ask if it just a liking or like a feel of sharing things with that animal. If she shows positive results ill tell her about therianthropy and if she is one allow her my assistance to help her find her find her theriotype going over every animal first before wolves (just because theres a lot of wolf therians and i easily see her being something different than that)

So yeah good luck to me and ill keep you updated.