I HUGGED OLIVER SYKES

yasss I kept this quiet didn't I? So today I went to a bring me the horizon signing and after 4 hours of waiting in a queue I finially saw them and omg they were so adorable.

I met some people there and they seemed pretty cool. I didn't get their numbers tho. Also they were friends with someone I met abroad which is awesome. Turns out they live near me.

So anyway about meeting the band it went terribly wrong at first. My friends mum had my album and had walked off and I couldn't go in without it. My friend said she was in mcdonalds so I went in and couldn't find her and started crying and panicking in the middle of mcdonalds because she wouldnt answer her phone and the line was getting shorter and shorter. Luckily after 10 minutes or so she found me and took me upstairs where we ran past all the body guards to where we would have been before with my friend (yes we nearly got thrown out).

When we got to the place to get stuff signed though I got my phone case and album signed by all the band (I need to buy a white sharpie to go over it on my phone as its coming off already) and they were so cute.

I gave a gift to oliver (a cute fluffy keyring) and he was like "thank you so much, you're so sweet aw come here" and then stood up and hugged me x3 I didnt even ask for a hug he just gave me one (maybe it was because I also still had red eyes idk).

And then when we got out of the building I was freaking out because he hugged me and one of my friends got annoyed as she had given him 3 wristbands and she didn't get a hug and my other friend was quiet for the whole journey back because she didn't get a hug or anything except the album signed.

So yeah today was awesomeeeee