08/02\15

I have made a mistake and I do not know what to do.

So I have a friend at school who is 11 and because they are quite open minded I thought I would tell them I'm a therian as I like to be open with the people I trust espessially about myself.

When I told him he was really accepting of me and wondered if he were a therian too. As I'm always there to guide people I gave him a few meditations to follow including mine on my YouTube channel. After he did it he saw a fox but then as he did more he started seeing a pack of grey wolves with blue eyes. He now believes he has a wolf theriotype even though I have explained that wolves can't have blue eyes and that it could easily be something like just a past life, spirit animal or a totem but yet he insists.

Its not just that but he also has no shifts, behaviour or connections to wolves at all. I mean I was talking to him about it today and he said that if he focused he could get lots of strength and see really far and all this stuff that hasn't nothing to do with animal behaviour but is just human behaviour. He also said he is really good with animals and dogs love him when he strokes them which is easily done I mean come on, what dog doesn't love to be pet.

I have explained to him that he probably isn't therian but has a connection with them elsewhere as he doesn't identify as them but yet he insists and goes on about it. I even had to deal with him showing his mum my tail and putting it on and swinging it round in the middle of town (I found it cringy, I dread to know what his mum thinks). Now she prob thinks I'm insane for having the tail which I wear even if I told her I wore it for personal reasons and not for fashion and ughhhh.

I'm also scared because I'm scared he thinks he now needs to act more like an animal and is going to start howling and barking at people at school which isn't needed. This also causes me to wonder what would he do if I showed my behaviour out and he reacted in an animalistic way like he normally does (e.g. meowing, barking, whimpering).

I really hope he stops this and grows out of it because the last thing I need is a confused therian going around making a fool of me and myself. PLEASE GIVE ME TIPS. I HAVE EXPLAINED THERIANTHROPY AND EVERYTHING