30/08/15

Hey guys ^^ im officially back from holiday yay! But unfortunately im going back to school *cries* (there will likely be a lot of new chapters then as I shift like crazy at school because my emotions are everywhere)

Well I was getting annoyed yesterday because my friend has a new german shephard puppy (which is 4 months old) and like we were walking it round town and its scared of people. So lots of people kept on coming near it to stroke it and we were like sorry its scared of people but instead of going away it made them want to stroke it more and there was this one person who literally wouldn't leave and kept on walking up to it as it barked and growled and looked literally so scared it was horrible. Like are people this dumb? It's like you look like you don't see it as a person but just a thing which does your every order.

Due to this and me being mega territorial over the dog I shifted a bit and started growling under my breath at people when they came near. Then after she left we went into cex and my friend was chasing me and I freaked out and started yipping barking which made her ask me if I was okay and is anything wrong and I was like "nope just being myself why?"

Also im getting a new tail ^^ I finially convinced my mum to let me get real fur and I can't wait till I can buy it. It's a coyote tail and the fur is from places where they kill the animals to stable the population as coyotes are quite high in numbers. Then they get the tails from industry's where they don't use the tails and so if the company who does the tails didn't get them off them they would just go straight in the bin. They also have good tanning jobs and the seller seems to have an amazing review.

My mum said she wasn't going to let me have real fur as it comes from a real animal but after telling her that the fur farm is controlled and only kills when populations are getting high and that the tails if they didnt buy them and recycle them she allowed me to get it. So now I need Christmas to hurry up ;-;.

Well that's all for now. Byeeee