polykin?

So guys!! I have great news!! I think I might have a polykin. So let me tell you why.

So it all started when I was about 12 and I started to get this weird voice in my head that I couldn't understand. It sounded like a old voice which was calm yet stern and evil. Now when I was 12 I got terrified by this voice and told my mum about it who just said it was puberty and my hormones so after a year or so with these voices every few weeks to months it stopped.

Well over the past couple of weeks ive noticed this voice come back and knowing about therians and otherkin I decided to investigate further to try to work it out and it turns out I can talk to the voice.

So basically I started off by saying go away which it replied straight away no and then as I pleaded it just kept on saying back I don't care. Also as I asked it more questions I found out it wasn't human, was otherkin and a wolf. Then as I thought I had worked it out after an hour or so I questioned it again and he replied with im a human then as I told him you told me you was a wolf he replied I know and after a few minuites I heard cackling in my mind.

Also the voice is quite sassy too. Like sometimes when I ask him to leave he responds with oh hush or you love me really xD.

So I was telling some people about it and they think I might be demonkin which im trying to figure out too.

So yeah xD ive also done some tests and im not schizophrenic so that's out of question soooo... what do you guys think?