24/10/15

Hey guys!! Youll never guess whats happened..

So you know that friend who I thought was a wolf/animalaboo, well it turns out she may be a therian.

As she was still giving me that feeling about her I explained therianthropy to her and she said she related to it and she had mental and dream shifts a lot.

So, I'm basically going to be meeting up with her on Thursday and doing some meditation and stuff to help her tell if she is one and find her theriotype and hopefully she won't think shes a wolf because I know she isnt. I believe she is more like a fox or dog/ wolf dog

Right now she thinks shes a maned wolf for all the wrong reasons xD at the moment shes looking at stuff like oh im prob this because its fast like me and because its a great and tall animal. Im still explaining that that doesn't mean that its her theriotype as identifying as an animal means u understand their behaviour and it seems natural to you but im still working on that. Hopefully talking in person will help getting the message across.

But yeah she says she gets urges to bark and howl and stuff and dreams of being wolves but tbh I dont exactly think its anything as she loves wolfs rain so it could just be that getting into her dreams.

But yeah theres basically this park which is like one of them which is just open grassland and lumps of trees so I think it will be a good place to meditate together and even act a bit animalistic together.

IM SO HAPPY TO KNOW A THERIAN NOW SKGOWND