23/08/15

Heyyy guys!! Im on holiday again -.- yay xD so yeah now im at caravan with no wifi yet again ugh.

So anyway I just wanna talk about a dream I had about a coywolf.

So basically I was at a pet shop looking at like the animals and there was a picture of a coywolf trapped in a really small cage where it could hardly move so I bought it. As it was a coyote it was still wild so I tried to tame it slightly but still wanted to keep it wild due to its nature. It was a good dream as I got to live with one of my type and yeah it was good x3.

I had a really bad day yesterday :( I just kept on feeling really depressed due to how I cant be myself round other people as when I wear collars and tails my family makes fun of me and society does too.. it just really makes me stressed and wonder if being a therian is even a good thing or a curse.

Also I wore my collar out and about today and it was pretty cool ^^ I think my mum thinks I like cat collars tho as she kept on pointing them out (my collar is quite thin so yeah about 1cm in width) and yeah. This girl kept looking and smiling at me though and I couldn't tell if it was because of my collar or my band hat.

Secondly im trying to figure myself out as I don't really see myself as a animal that would hunt in the night as im scared of the dark and all my visions are in daylight. Although I feel most alive in dusk where its not dark or light. Any thoughts?

Also the girl who I think might be a therian my friends online think she might be a wolfaboo.. im gonna ask her anyway. Any thoughts on how to ask her?